Chapter 10

*Lya's POV*

*Time skip to the Next Day*

I had just woken up and I saw I was in Benni's Room in Benni's bed. "Huh what am I doing here," I ask myself out loud "You passed out after your mum told me about your transformation," Benni said walking in the room with my uniform and Breakfast, "But why am I at your place?" I ask "Your mum asked me to bring you to my place rather than send you home or even be next door to your house," Benni says passing me my breakfast. 

*TIM SKIPARU Brough to you by Lenni being Cute (Ship name for Benni and Lya)*

Me and Crystal were sitting in art working on our manga Pages for the Student Council Fundraiser, I was listening to music while sketching out the panels. I was so focused I didn't notice crystal had left the room with a pair of scissors.

*Benni's POV*

I was sitting in Science when I heard a scream and I knew something had happened to do with Crystal "Sumimasen sensei" I semi yell "Hai Benni~San whats wrong?" Sensei Vivian asks "May I go to the Bathroom?" I say with a look that signals that I heard crystal and I needed to go see what was going on "Of course Benni~San" Vivian Says giving me the hurry and go get Lya and check on Crystal. I get up and run up to the Art Room to see if Lya was there or if she had followed Crystal. When I got there I saw Lya on her Tablet Laptop listening to Music and drawing, I just walk in and tap her on the shoulder and I see her Arm move to hit me in the gut so I quickly move to in front of her and move her tablet away from her slightly so she needs to look up at me, "Really you were gonna hit me in the Gut because I tapped your shoulder?" I say to Lya "Ohh Gomen Benni~Senpai whats going on then why are you doing here?" Lya asked confused, "Really?" I say as I point to Crystals Laptop. Lya looks over and then gets up "SUMIMASEN SENSEI" Lya yells and ask to go to the bath room and then I just grab Lya's Arm and start running out of the room before Sensei answers. "Benni Shoes!!" Lya yells at me I then walk back and swap to my outside shoes, "We should check crystals Shoe Locker to see if she changed her shoes" I say and me and Lya walk over to hers to look, we see her outside shoes still in there so we know she was in Yandere mode then we hear a woman Scream from across the street me and Lya Rush over and Lya puts her hand on Crystals Shoulder then Crystal Swings her arm with the scissors in her hand and Cuts my shoulder and then Procedes to Stab Lya in the stomach, then Crystal notices it was only me and Lya then she Gets up dropping the scissors and running across the street as she was running across the road she got hit by a speeding car. I rush over to her and Pick her up and carry her back to were Lya was and I start to Sing to keep Crystal Stable. After a minute or so Luka comes Running over and so does Yuta "Benni what happened is Crystal ok??!?!" Yuta yell asks "She got hit by a Car and Benni is keeping her stable with her Singing," Lya says in pain "Lya don't speak you need your energy" Luka says as she Looks at Lya's Cut and she starts to Clean it and stitch it up, The School bell for lunch goes and Then I see Sensei Vivian Running out of the School with Mine and Lya's School bag then running across the road to see whats going on, Mitsuko Explains from what Lya told her then Lya goes back to repeating to Luka that she has Potions in her bag that can help her. Vivian then Calls and Ambulance and tells them to Hurry because it was bad. 

*Lya's POV*

After a few minutes, the ambulance arrived they took me and Crystal in the back to the Hospital while Vivian took Benni, Luka, Mitsuko and Yuta with her. Once we got to the Hospital, Crystal got taken to a room and I was taken to another to get my Cut cleaned and redone because Luka isn't a certified doctor or nurse Quite yet. I was told I had to wait a few hours before I could eat anything because of where the cut was and I also had to wait till I had enough energy to walk before I could leave the room, After about 15 minutes I was allowed to go to the Waiting room, when I got there Benni ran over to me a Hugged me but not too tight because of the stitches. "Lya are you ok?" Luka asks, I just nod because I don't have enough energy to Talk. Benni goes to her sports bag and Grabs one of her team jumpers and hands it to be one because she could tell I was cold and two because she knew I wasn't in the right mind, and she knows I feel most comfortable with her or in her Jumper or something like that, after I put the jumper on she picks me up bridal style and then sits down and puts me on her lap holding my knees while I lean in onto her chest. I then notice Vivian Sensei wasn't in the waiting room, "Hey Benni where is Vivian Sensei?" I ask "Ohh she's calling Crystals Parents," Benni says I nod in response. 

*Time Skip*

Mr and Mis Akiyama Arrived at the Hospital in tears because their little Girl could be dead. Soon Mis Akiyama Calles my Mum and tells her to bring me a Large t-shirt because I needed something baggy that won't touch my Skin or Stitches. After about 2 hours of waiting, the Doctor comes out of the Room Crystal was in "Your Daughter is stable thanks to what ever the one with the teal in her hair did, but we don't know when she will wake up but her family can go in and see her now" the Doctor Say so The Akiyama's all go into her room while me Luka, Benni and Vivian all stay in the Waiting room. Not too soon after that My mum shows up looking flustered and Worried "Lya are you ok I was told you needed to get stitches" My mum asks trying to catch her Breath "Yes Mum im fine im just more worried about crystal she's in more pain and Danger than I am" I say very weak "What happened to Crystal?" "She got hit by a car after she saw she had hurt Lya, she wasn't looking where she was going and the car was speeding and she got hit," Benni says with tears in her eyes Mum just looks at her with sympathy. Mum then hands me a shirt and tells me to put it on because Mis Akiyama told her to bring it for me. "Lya need a hand you don't have much energy yet?" Benni asks "No im good," I say but Benni still comes with me to help.

*TO BE CONTINUED*