CHAPTER 1

It was Saturday night.
Elize was at home.
She was bored to tears.
Suddenly her phone rung.
-Hello? Elize asked.
-Hi it's Tommy... Can I ask you a really really really big favor?
-Yeah? Go on! Elize told him curiously.
-A big tube broke and ... and my house got flooded.
-Oh what a pity? Now are you going to live with your parents? Elize asked him worried.
-I can't because I will make them worry and their house is too small they can barely live there...and all of my friends have families and I can't bother them...
-Okay Tommy stop! You can live with me! Come whenever you want ! We will have a talk about some things...
-Okay open the door! Tommy said and laughed.
-Wait what?! How did you know that??? Elize asked him creeped out and opened the door.
-You are too nice to say no! He said, got in and laughed more. Elize noticed that he was holding some suit cases.
-Tommy are you stalking me? Elize asked him shocked.
-Noooo I just now you really well! Better than you think! Tommy said and winked at her.
-What the heck? Elize asked and backed off.
-Calm down gurl, just trying to scare you! 😂Tommy said and Elize clapped her hands. What? Tommy asked.
-You did it! You scared me ... and you also creeped me out.
-Okay what did you want us to talk about? Tommy asked her.
-Just about some rules. Do not bring your girlfriends in my house, no sex on the furniture, you have to inform me before you bring here your friends, you are going to help me with the chores and... I think that's all! Elize said and looked at Tommy who looked really confused. Pss! Tommy! Did you get it? Elize said and clapped her hands in front of his face.
-Err... Yeah! By the way you are lucky that I am single right now... Tommy said and laughed.
-Haha okay... guess I am! Elize said and laughed. I have an empty closet in my bedroom and an one of the couches, the white, can transform into a bed! Elize said living Tommy speechless.
-Wow!
-Yeah I used to live with my little sister Seba! Elize said and started tidying the house.
They unpacked Tommy's suitcases and sat on the couch to relax. It was 22:00.
-Hey want to order some food? Elize suggested.
-Yeah sure... what do you want? Tommy asked her.
-Emm.... Pizza or burger? Elize asked.
-Burger.
-Okay going to order. Want something else? Elize asked Tommy.
-No, thanks.
-Okay.

So they ordered food and when it arrived:
-Tommy I am washing the plates, can you please take the money I left on the living room and pay? Elize asked Tommy.
-Yes of course! Tommy said but instead of paying with Elize's money he payed with his.
Tommy brought them to the kitchen where they sat together and started eating.

TOMMY'S POV

I have to admit that she's kinda cute while trying to eat this big burger.
END

When they finished Elize went to make Tommy's bed. She made it and called Tommy.
-Tommy your bed is ready.
-Okay.
-Goodnight. Elize was about to go to her bedroom.
-Thanks, sweet dreams and thanks for everything! He said and Elize looked at him.
-Hey thanks for paying... I noticed it!  Elize said and looked Tommy one last time before going to sleep.
ELIZE'S POV
He is really kind! And generous.
END

FIRST CHAPTER!!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WILL HAPPEN???

EXCEPT FROM PENNY !

AND THANKS @lightbluepinkgreen FOR INSPIRING ME!
(😂😂😂we almost got hit by a car while thinking and fangirling over this fan fiction😂😂😂)

xxxBye😙😙😙

My RoomateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara