CHAPTER 7

TOMMY'S POV

We are driving to the place where I want to take Elize.

We are going to have a talk... I want to learn more things about her...
except that :
1. She is a Kamfan / Seventh Wonder fan.
2. She is a fangirl.
3. She has two sisters, ...emm... Alina and Seva that are my fans.
4. She likes junk food.
5. Her cooking skills are amazing.
6. She adores her fans and her job.
7. She likes talking to her fans on social media too. She spends time with them.
8. She doesn't like horror movies that much.
9. She L-O-V-E-S romantic films and probably Alan Rickman?
10. She gets easily annoyed.
11. She likes jokes.
12. She is kind and likes helping people.
13. She gets creeped out easily.
14. She has sense of humor.
15. Her dancing skills are breathtaking.
16. Her voice is like an Angel's.
17. She gets TOO excited sometimes, (Sacrimony video making) and that makes her even cuter.
18. She wants things to be in order.
19. She sometimes cares about what people think about her.
20. We have almost the same taste in music.
21. She likes my perfume.
22. She doesn't really like alcohol and she gets upset with it sometimes.

and yes ... that's all I know!

Not a lot right?

Anyway we almost arrived to our destination.

Elize is staring out of the window and wow, now I realised that the color of her eyes is even more beautiful when sun light falls on it!!!

We both got out of the car.

"Follow me!" I said and she did.

We are at the sea.

We walked through rocks to reach the place where we would seat at.

"How much yet?" Elize asked, stopped and sat on a rock.
"Not a lot. Why are you asking?" Tommy asked her.
"I am just afraid that I will slip and fall! And the place here is really high!" She complained.
"Are you afraid of heights?" I asked her surprised.
"Yes, I actually am!"
"Then give me your hand." I told her and for some unknown reason she froze.
"What?" She asked me like she didn't hear what I said before.
"Give me your hand! Come on!" I said and gave her my hand. I stood her up and we continued hiking
'On The Rocks'.

Her hand is so soft by the way!!!

"And here we are!" I said and showed her a big cave.
"Wow! What is this place?" Elize asked me surprised.
"It's a cave!" I told her and she gave me an annoyed look.
"Damn Sherlock! I didn't know that!" She said and I laughed.
"Near here was my grandparents' house. Everytime I visited them, I was coming here with Jenny, my sister and them and we were having picnics and such..." I said and with a smile but my smile faded when I heard the next question.
"What happend with 'em?" She asked me.
"It was a wavy and windy day... I told them that Jenny and I wanted to come here and because they loved us they couldn't resist so we came. I was really grumpy that day! I don't remember why... Jenny's ball fell in the sea and my grandma tried to catch it but she fell..." I paused and continued after a minuite.
"After some days my grandpa couldn't stand it so he fell too... It was a tragic day for both my parents and my sister... This place is now my shelter. I come here when I need to think!" I said and looked at the sunset. Then I felt something around me. I looked shocked near me. Elize was hugging me.
"I am sorry for them... my brother ,Johan, died years ago from drugs and alcohol... He was a growler in a band... He used to call me Liz or Lizzy... That's why I started Amaranthe... To make him proud... To be the metal singer he never was... but I-I kinda failed..." Elize said and sobbed. I hugged her and placed her head on my chest.
"I am sorry... I-I didn't mean to remind you of him... and believe me you didn't fail! You are a succesful singer, just like he would want you to be!" I said but she didn't move.
We stayed for a little while staring at the sunset and enjoying each other's hugs.
"Stand up! Shall we go for a walk at the beach?" I asked her and smiled and she nodded. I helped her stand up and with my help we got throw the rocky way and reached the beach.

We put out our shoes and started walking.
The water is really cold and there's a  cold wind.

"So are you really afraid of heights?" I asked trying to open a new conversation.
"Haha yes... I am! What are you afraid of?" She asked me.
"Losing the people I love... and clowns!" I said and Elize started laughing.
"What? Why?" She asked while laughing.
"I saw this horror movie when I was... 10... I think it was called 'It' !" I said and smiled.
"Oh! I hate horror movies... they are... so scaaaary!" Elize laughed.
"Pff... I like scary movies!"
"Really? Wow!" She said excited.
"Yes! I want to see a horror movie 'The Ring 1' !" I told her and she looked at me like I was an alien.
"Oh! I want to see 'The Beauty&The Beast' with Emma Watson!" She told me and damn look at her smile.
She is so beautiful and cute!
"Hey Tommy? Are you here?" She asked me and I jumped out of my thoughts. "What were you thinking?"
"That that's adorable!" I said without thinking and suprisly Elize was looking shocked but in a good way.
Then she looked at the sea, smiled and blushed.

I kept staring at her.

"It's 20:00 o'clock! Do you like eating ice cream in October... in cold Sweden?" I asked and laughed. I actually already knew the answer.
Remember? I've spammed her! ♡
"Err... yeah?" Elize answered and laughed back awkwardly.
"Cool!" I said and continued.
"Vanilla or Chocolate?" I asked her.
"Both!" Elize said excited and my smile got even brighter.
I like the same thing! Weird but cool! I ran and took two vanilla-chocolate flavoured ice-creams.

She thanked me and after eating the whole ice-cream we decided to return home since it was 21:00.

We got in the house.

"I'll go to sleep now... but ... thanks for the great evening." She told me sweetly and I almost forgot to answer because I was too focused on her eyes.
"My pleasure!" I said lost and smiled.
"Goodnight..." She said and when she got in her room and closed the door, I replied without thinking.

"Goodnight, princess..."

♡and fell asleep... dreaming of her...♡

OFFICIALLY MY OTP! 😗😗😗

I LOVE THEM!😍😍😍

TOMMY IS SO DREAMY, HANDSOME AND CUTE!😁😁😁

ELIZE IS PURE AND KIND!😊😊😊

AAA FANGIRLING ATTACK!
DA BEST ONE!😄😄😄

ANYWAY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FUNNY BUT ROMANTIC!😍

BTW... ALINA AND SEVA?
SERIOUSLY TOMMY?😂😂😂

YOU WILL KNOW THEIR NAME!
... SOON!😏😏😏

*SPOILER*😈😈😈

ESPECIALLY SEBA's ...😉😈😉😈😉

AT LEAST HE REMEMBERS ELIZE's NAME! ♡♡♡😈😍

ANYWAY SEE YA!😘

xxxBye😙