CHAPTER 5

And while Tommy is with Oliver, Elize is talking with her sister, Elina.

"Hello." Elize said bored.
"Hi Elize. How are you?"
"Ehh, fine, just a little bit bored."
"Saaame! I have nothing to do!" Elina said in a desperate tone.
"Oh I have news!"
"Tell me, tell me!" Elina said excited.
"Tommy's house got flooded and he is living with me now!"
"Wait, wait! Are we talking about Tommy Karevik? From Kamelot? The handsome dude, with the muscles?" Elina asked surprised.
"AND Seventh Wonder and yes I am talking about him."
"Wow! Elize! That's so cool!"
"I know right!"
"Anyway shall we meet next week?"
"Err... okay. Monday, at my house, 11:00p.m and bring Seba with you too." Elize answered with a deep voice.
"Okay?" Elina said and they both laughed.
"Ok, byeee!" Elize said and closed the phone.

In the meanwhile...

"One more beer?" Oliver asked Tommy while laughing.
"Hahaha sure! But I have to return home it's 23:00!"
"Oh come on it's the last one!" He answered and the both laughed again.
"That's what you said six beers ago!!!" Tommy laughed.
"Why are you so worried?" Oliver asked with a puppy face and continued before Tommy could reply.
"Will your "Roomate" miss you???" He asked with a girly voice full of sarcasm.
"I don't think so..."

After half an hour Tommy found the chance to escape!!! :)

So tha drunk kinky man returned home to his 'sleepy beauty' roomate!

He got in as quietly as he could but Elize's super ear realised his presence.

"Tommy is this you?" Elize asked and looked at him.
"Is another Tommy Karevik, singer of Kamelot and Seventh Wonder and THAAAT sexy and also cute in this world? No? Then that's me!" Tommy said and came close to Elize.
"Ahh Tommy! You are arrogant and..." She smelled him and continued. "drunk too! But I like your perfume!" She said.
"Well, if you like it... come closer and take a better smell..." He said and a moment after the distance that was holding them apart was gone as Tommy came so close to Elize that he could feel her deep breaths.
"I-I-I h-ave t-to ... to sleep ... soo ... g-goodnight..." She said with shaking voice.
For a moment she looked at his eyes and froze but then he left and went to the bathroom.
Elize remained in the same position for a moment thinking what had just happend. Tommy watched her before he got in the bathroom and lightly smiled...

Before he slept he whispered...
"Goodnight Elize..."

And Elize that was watching him from her bedroom, smiled and whispered back ...
"Goodnight... Tommy."

/ & / & / & / & / & / & / & / & / & / & / & /

I CAN FEEL THA ROMANCE COMING SOON!😍

STAY TUNED PEOPLE BECAUSE THINGS ARE GOING TO GET WILD!😏

*SPOILER ALERT*
ANGER, JEALOUSY, MANY POVS, NEW FEELINGS... AND DISCOVERATIONS!!!😱

xxxBye😙