CHAPTER 4

Tommy stood up, bathed, dressed up and ate something.
"Elize, I'm leaving, okay?" He asked and opened the door.
"Yeap, byee!" Elize said and Tommy closed the door behind him.
When he arrived at Oliver's house he knocked the door and Oliver opened.
"Hey dude!" Tommy said and Tommy smiled and they both high-fived.
"Hey get in!" Oliver said and Tommy followed him 'till the couch.
"Want to drink something? I have coffee, drinks, refreshments and... water!"
"I'll take water for now!" Tommy said and laughed. Oliver brought him a glass of water.
"How is it going?" Oliver asked.
"My house got flooded and now I live with Elize." Tommy said and Oliver got shocked.
"You are suppossed to be my best friend and you haven't told me that you two are in a relationship! You disappoint me mr. Tommy Karevik, you disappoint me! Oliver said and Tommy laughed. "It isn't funny!"
"But I am not in a relationship with Elize! I am just her roomate!"
"Ohhh! Pff..." He said disappointed.
"What now?" Tommy asked confused.
"It's a pity! You and Elize ... Elize and you..." Oliver said and Tommy slapped his hand. "Ouch! Hey!"
"Stop thinking like thaaaat!" Tommy complained.
"Never mind... What did you do today?" Oliver asked.
"I ate breakfast, watched TV for some hours, I stalked Elize's facebook, I-"
"You did what?" Oliver asked and laughed. "You like her!"
"Nooo, I don't!" Tommy said and Oliver laughed again.
"Anyway, continue..."
"I ate with Elize, we watched a movie, I made her laugh and she was so cute and the I giggled-giggled her and then I-"
"AHA! THAT'S A PROOF! YOU LIKE HER! YOU FIND HER CUTE!" Oliver yelled, jumping off his seat making Tommy get shocked.
"Okay calm down dude! I might like her a little bit...! That's all!"

&  *  &  *  &  *  &  *   &  *  &  *  &  *  &

I STOP IT HERE BECAUSE I HAVE MANY THINGS FOR THE NEW CHAPTERS AND AN ANNOUNCMENT!

xxxBye😙