CHAPTER 2

The next morning... 8:00 p.m.

Tommy woke up and went to the bathroom. Elize was already awake so she stood up and she made some breakfast and coffee.
"Tommy if you want towels to bath there are some new in the closet, in the second drawer." Elize yelled from the kitchen.
"Okay thanks." He said. After 20 minuites he got out dressed up.
"Coffee and food is at the kitchen table. I have to leave, see you in some hours. Don't worry I will cook as long as I return." Elize said and opened the door.
"Okay? Where are you actually going?" Tommy asked while eating a cookie.
"I am going to meet the guys, we are writing a song and I have to leave byee!" Elize yelled and closed the door behind her.

Okay now he reminded me of my brother. She thought and smiled.
My brother... She thought again and her smile faded. "Be positive Elize... positive..." She whispered and got in her car.

TOMMY'S POV

I finished eating...

Okay I am home alone...

And I have been watching TV for two hours...

What should I do now?

Emm...

I will open my Facebook account. Yeah that's a cool idea!

Messages from fans.
For God's shake! What is going on with that Instagram?

Like "Tommy make an Instagran account!"
I have a big account that I have to take care of on Instagram and this is
KAMELOT'S OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM!

BUT according to the guys *cough* Thomas *cough* Thomas, I am not alloweded to tell it to anyone.
Anyway...

Oh such a cool pic of Elize! And damn look at her ass!

Dude until now you passed Elize's pics without giving a fuck! *voice in his head*

Yeah but she looks so beautiful in this one!

Only?

Okay she is beautiful in general but I never had the chance to look at her light blue eyes that much!

*cough* Sacrimony *cough*

True but I was so anxious about the whole album and dude you know that I get really anxious when I meet new people, record new albums and shoot video clips.

Yes, I do because I am your own mind talking to you right now!

Lol that's weird! Wait what was I doing?

You were stalking Elize.

Oh yes right.

END OF TOMMY'S POV

So Tommy literally stalked Elize's facebook account.

TOMMY'S POV

"Fuck! I liked every picture if her... and she HAS 2.847 PICTURES!" Tommy yelled.

SHE WILL THINK I AM A STALKER*he thought*

But you are *voice in his head again*

Fuck you

With Elize

Nooo....

Hey but you would like it!

Mmm....

Don't even think about it! At least not right now!!!

Okay okay calm down dude!

Pff...

Anyway... SHE WILL THINK I AM A STALKER!

Yes she will!

SHE WILL THINK THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE

But you don't!

Hey aren't you suppossed to give me courage or... make me feel better or something?

No, who told you that? I am you so I am responding to you like yourself would respond to you.

Whaat? I am confused... That doesn't make sense!

I know I am confused too!

END OF TOMMY'S POV

Tommy started laughing for no reason, when Elize returned home and just stared Tommy laughing like a late alone.

"What are you laughing about?" Elize asked confused and laughed. Tommy shocked started laughing.
"Ahh I read a joke in Facebook..." Tommy said trying to cover himself.
"Oh... okay!" Elize said and placed her bag on the table.
"Oufff...." Tommy was relieved.
"What? Did you say something?" Elize asked.
"No! Me? Pff... Of course and not!" He said and blushed.
"Okay?" Elize asked confused once again.

ELIZE'S POV

Okay he is soo damn cute... I don't have a single idea what he was doing... or what he is up to... but he is cute...

I am curious... about what was he doing?

Aha! Maybe he was watching porn!

Every boy does this... right?

Yes he was absolutely watching porn!

END OF ELIZE'S POV

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /   /  /  /   /   /  /
IF ELIZE'S PIC ARE THAT TURNING ON... OR IF TOMMY HAS IMAGINES... YES IT'S PORN!

SPOILER:
ANYWAY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FLUFFY! 😉😉😉❤❤❤

xxxBye😙😙😙