Chapter 12

The next day I slept until 12:47.

I woke up and drunk coffee.

"Hey Elize! You are finally awake! Simone called and said to meet her at 14:00 on the usual café." Tommy told me.

"Okay." So I drunk my coffee, threw on me some clothes and... done!

I was sitting on the bed playing with my phone.

"Elize can you please stand up?" Tommy asked me.

"No." I said not looking away.

He grubbed the phone from my hand.

"Get up! You're sitting on my shirt!" He said and then I realised he was shirtless. Oh Lord!

"I don't care!" I said and laughed. "Give me my phone back first!"

"Elize! Come on! I have to leave!" He told me and smiled trying to be kind.

"Where are you going, sir?" I asked him trying to tease him.

"At a friend's house now give me my shirt please..."

"I will think ab-Ah!" I said and he threw me on bed and was on me. He started giggling me and was laughing too.

"Will you still think about it?" He asked me and I had became red from laughter.

"S-stop! Tommy!"

"Elize?"

"Okay okay take your shirt!" I said and he stopped. Our faces were so close and I was trying to breath properly but it was even harder with Karevik on me.

He came closely and omg he's gonna kiss me. I looked him in the eyes but in the nrxt second he grabbed his shirt, got off me and moved away awkardly.

"See you later..." He said and I remained there laying on bed. Thinking...

Tommy's POV

I was about to leave when I closed the door and secretly returned to the room and saw her lying there.
Why didn't I kiss her when I had the chance?
I turnt around and moved towards the door for once more, but this time heading for my friend's hou-

"Hey! I thought you've left already..." Elize said and I could see the bitterness in her face.

"I couldn't. I had to tell you something..."

"There's something I need to confess..."

"Go on then!"

"Ehh by the way my house is okay now and I could have moved away but..." I started.

"But you didn't want to. I know."

"How?"

"What you had to tell?" She asked me changing the subject.

"I wanted to tell ... Elize ... that I like her a lot..."

"Then Elize wants to tell you that she likes you too..."

"Oh wait! Can you also ask Elize if she can be my girlfriend!" I told her and laughed to cover my impatience.

"Yes I just told her and guess what!"

"What?"

"She would love to"

I grabbed her close and kissed her.

"You're a naughty roomate mr. Karevik"

* * *

THEEE EEEEND

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY AS MUCH AS I DID!

MANY ONE SHOTS ARE COMING SOON ON YOUR SREENS!

TILL THEN SEE YAAA