New Plans-

"Bon, up top! Snipers!" Micheal shouted. He turned on his heel and just as accurately as a monitor, he fired two times. He saw two bodies fall before getting in the third shot but the third jackel fired; hitting the snipers barrel.
"Damnit! He got my sniper," Bon cursed as he tossed it aside. Micheal followed up his action by spraying his assault rifle at the jackals ahead of them as they went for cover. They were in a rectangular room about twenty meters long and ten wide.

"Hold this position!" Brad turned to Micheal.

"What are you doing!" Micheal shouted as Brad jumped out of cover and out of sight. A few seconds later he heard an explosion go off, then peeked his head out to see no sniper in it's post.

"Nice throw," Cali complemented his throw as she covered him back to them, "can you do it twice?" she pointed to the jackals ahead of them. Brad nodded. He pitched a live grenade against the back wall from their sand bags that were in the middle of the room. It slammed against the wall and bounced behind the enemies, exploding at just the right radius. Body parts flew through the air; some landing on bridges above them moving from one side of the enclosed base to the other. The ceiling went about two times as it did lengthwise and judging from the bridge heights, there were three different levels. The blank gray walls were a good cover for almost anything in the middle of a firefight; they'd have to be careful about that going up.

To their right was a ramp made the same way as the bridges; two handrails made from metal on either side, and the flooring was made of bullet proof glass. They could rush up the ramp in order to continue on across a bridge that lead them across, or they could risk hightailing it backwards up a ramp on the opposite side leading to the same place.
"Split it, our orders were to clear the base!" Micheal shouted to them. Everyone turned to him before Bon spoke.
"Yeah, you and I cover those two while they move ahead and after they're secured they'll help us up that bridge!" Bon agreed, pointing behind them at the ramp.
"Ready when you are!" Cali shouted.
"Go!" Bon ordered. Micheal popped out and began firing above him at the covenant forces that began popping their heads out at the sight of movement. There were too many of them! Damn, at this point they were surrounded.
Suddenly new gunfire entered the fray from behind, taking on the superiority of the covenant. Micheal turned behind him to see a squad of marines rush in.
"Go, spartans!" The lead marine yelled. Everyone broke from cover and went to their designated areas, just as the lead marine took a needle to the face. He dropped right next to Micheal and everything went in slow motion. Micheal turned to his dropping body, not believing his eyes! He couldn't believe people were losing their lives for a helpless war! He turned in rage and without thinking he took shots at the sniper, getting it clean in the head. He knelt next to the dead marine and grabbed his dogtags...he was going to make sure he was remembered!
"Micheal, come on!" Bon shouted at him from the top of the ramp. Micheal stood, studying the face of the downed marine and with new demeanor he grabbed his BR and caught up with Bon who was fighting two elites hand to hand who must have snuck up on him. Bon smacked one in the face with his assault rifle and then took down his shields by firing it at him. The other elite was about to grab him but Micheal ran, tacking the elite to the ground.
"Demon!" It spat, easily throwing him off. Micheal rolled out of the way just as the elite turned itself, using momentum to curve it's fist into a punch. Micheal swung his arm in an arc, holding down the elite in a headlock. It struggled for a moment, finally stading up with Micheals feet dangling as he hung on. Suddenly the body went limp as he saw a knife slice through its heart, and it dropped to the gound.
"You need to learn hand to hand. Let's go!" Bon didn't waste a moment when grabbing his knife, leaving Micheal in the dust as they ascended into the firefight, the marine reinforcements lagging behind.
"Spartans, do you copy?" the voice of Colinel through mission comms surprised him.
"We read, over," Bon answered.
"New mission. Once you get done with your current objective, we're going to send special cargo down to the catocombs and you're going to escort it. She'll show you the way. You've got a shipment for Spartan Micheal, make sure he knows. Holland out," Colonel Holland killed the connection, making it again only the spartans on the channel.
"Micheal, you get that?" Bon asked.
"Yeah. What the hell did he mean by catocombs?" Micheal asked.
"No idea," Brad spoke this time, his voice coming in scratchy from all the gunfire.
"You guys just gonna stand there or you gonna help us clear this place!" Cali demanded. The two spartans continued up, taking their path with easy sweeps.
"Don't go in there!" Marines stopped them right before they were about to charge in the final room. Micheal turned to them, not sure how to respond. Then all of a sudden he gave the all clear through his comms. "I'd back up if I were you!" he said, turning around in a sprint. The two spartans ran in the direction of their advancing allies, both of their heads cocking in confusion.
"Their blowing the last room!" Bon filled them in. Just then the entire builing shook, knocking Micheal off his feet. He grabbed the railing by a hand but his fingers slipped; dropping him down to the next section. He landed on his back, his vision going blurry. He tried sitting up, but ended up blacking out in effort.
When he woke up he was in a small room; no, an elevator.
"Nice of you to join us," a female voice made him look up.
"Ma'am?" he said in surprise. Anyone who had brains would recognize the voice. Professor Halsey.
"This spartan needs to get used to his new body, it's no wonder he passed out. I believe He's set for this job. Otherwise I wouldn't have picked him," she looked to Bon, speaking about Micheal as if he were some kind of lab expiriment.
"Package has a mouth," Micheal said, immidietally forgetting about any good thoughts of her he had. Was this the kind of person she was?
"Yes, and a very useful one at that. Spartan, I'd recommend watching your tone with me. I don't appreciate anyone questioning my work. I know I sound heartless but if I wasn't, then I wouldn't be able to do my work," she said without taking a breath. Micheal thought for a moment. Without her, there would be no successful defense for humanity. He didn't see how she could force herself to become so heartless...he wondered what happened to her.
"Just do your job, spartan," Cali said, seeming more on edge. They all were; here was their creator after all.