Chapter 2

☆{Ravi's P.O.V}☆

I looked ahead and just thought what am I even doing.

Do I like her?

I probably do if I'm always trying to be around her.

I was just a little bit behind her and I looked at her stuff sticking out of her bag.

She has a piece of paper that is crumbled up and stuffed in her bag like she didn't care about it.

Her bag seemed bigger then the others, and I probably have the biggest bag between all if them!

But gezz... I know she does a lot but her bag is stuffed like she tried to stuff a dead body in there.

I sped up and started to walk by her.

"Why do you like music?" She asked me as I hesitated.

"Um... I really like music." I said as she smiled.

"Cool, any other reasons?" She asked me as I hesitate again.

"Well, I've always wanted to become a rapper." I said as she smiled again.

"Really? That's cool." She said as I nodded then smiled.

Show a good impression.

She's so calm. Is this normal?

I hope it's not, but then I hope it is, cause if it's not then something is wrong.

"Anyway, do you do anything else?" She asked me as I sighed.

She's making all if the questions.

"Not really, other then help Njin." I said as she smirked.

"Njin. That's a cute ship name." She said as I nodded trying to agree with her.

"Now that we're on the dating topic, what do you look for in a girl?" She asked me as I paused and thought for a bit.

What do I even look for a girl?

"Probabaly a pretty and self-confidence woman." I stated was she nodded showing that she liked the answer.

"How about you? What do look for in a guy?" I questioned as she thought of that for a bit.

"I don't really know, maybe, a guy that will be fun to hang around with." She replied as I nodded doing what she did when I answered her.

"I think Ken is fun to hang with." I said as I didn't really want to brag about myself.

"Ken? The cutie pie? I think he's to cute." She said as I sighed.

She's not scared to pick a fight. Gezz... the last person to call him out or make fun of him was Yejin and she said that he was a killer.

"How about, Hongbin, he's kinda, nevermind he's not." I said trying to cancel out what I said.

"I don't really want a boyfriend at this point, but I know people like me." She said with her head hung low.

"You'll find the right guy." I said as I pat her shoulder for support.

"Yea, I will." She said as I nodded.

"But um... I'll see you tomorrow." I said as she nodded then smiled.

I rushed and crossed the street to my house. Yes.. I have a house.

I don't really want to be with the others but if her house is closer to theirs I swear, I'm jumping over there.

I unlocked my front door and entered the house.

I looked around like I didn't know this house but I know where each room is.

I threw my bag to a wall and just let it fall to the wall.

I never treat anything with care do I?

I probably should if I would to impress Seoyun.

But, what if she doesn't like first impressions?

I really like her, I guess now.

What if the others think I'm acting weird cause I know that N is going to find not cause he's the oldest but cause he is a detective.

I'll get caught red handed.

But she's sporty. Maybe I could impress her in gym class.

I don't think so. I'll see.

But really, I'll try.

☆{Seoyun's P.O.V}☆

Gosh, this Ravi guy is kinda annoying. He isn't as annoying as my cheating boyfriend.

I was just hanging out in my house, all alone.

Well, cause one thing, I know for sure that my dad isn't coming back.

He fucking shot me in the leg! He fucking SHOT me!

Like, I don't have much of a problem anymore but it does tend to cramp up sometimes. And when those cramps happen, I can't walk for like 5 minutes straight.

Fucking dad making me live like this cause I just decided to fight with you.

I sighed deeply as I took out my phone and checked through it.

Nothing new as normal.

I got up and walked to the front door.

I opened the door and just started to walk towards the convenience store that I normal go to.

I was pretty much happy that nothing could really get in my way.

And plus, all in looking for is some chocolate.

Come on, chocolate is as you know, a girls best friend.

I walked was just walking happily until a car pulled up.

"Hey, do you want a ride?" Someone asked me as I nodded no.

"Come on, I know your mom." He informed me as I sighed.

"No you don't." I responded to him as I when I was going to run off I felt someone loop there arm around me.

"Leave her alone, you weirdo." The person said to the guy in the car as he drove off.

I looked over to see the person and it was Ravi!

Oh gosh, I can't really be mad at him, he actually saved me from being kidnapped.

"Thanks." I mumbled to him, I'm kinda surprised that he heard me.

"No problem, you know these days, people trying to kidnap you, cat call, that stuff." He stated as I nodded.

"It always happen when I'm alone." I muttered as I nodded.

"Well, what if he does knows your mom?" He asked me as I sighed deeply trying to not let my tears fall out.

"Yea.. I guess your right." I replied as he nodded.

"But, that doesn't matter, as long as she knows your safe." He stated as I tried to nod yes to that with out letting a tear fall.

"Know, I'm safe?" I pondered to myself.

"I'm never safe without her." I thought as I tried to snap out of it.