Chapter 5

"He's hot you know that... he's pretty hotter without those clothes." Guyoung added as I quickly sighed.

"That's kinda gross." Sojin stated as I nodded.

"What? If she likes him that might as well get her in the mood." She stated as I sighed feeling grossed out.

"But... really. That's gross." Sojin stated again ad Guyoung nodded.

"Okay... fine. Buts his cute..." Guyoung spoke as I sighed and nodded.

"Come on!!! Try and talk to him." Sojin stated as she pointed to him which he was with N and I guess his friends.

I sighed as I nodded no.

"Come on... start..." Sojin spoke as she pushed me near them.

I sighed as no way I'm doing that.

I walked back to my locker and grabbed my stuff.

I walked to my first class.

I'm done for...

I sighed as I sat down and placed my head on the desk.

Aish... nothing is harder then being pushed to do something. I sighed as I lifted my head and saw Ravi walk into the room than Sojin and Guyoung.

I groaned and banged my head on the desk.

Now that Ravi's in the room and so are my friends they are going to push me even more.

I sighed as I saw Sojin and Guyoung sit next to me well. Guyoung did.

I sighed as lifted my head back up again.

"Hello." I greeted Guyoung as she smiled.

"Hello unni." She stated with a smile as I smiled back.

I sighed as Sojin behind Guyoung, pointed at something or someone from behind me.

I turned around and faced the other way. And I saw Ravi just casually sit next to me.

I sighed as I turned around again and faced Guyoung.

"Anyway, unni, there's a party that everyone is invited to but main the popular people are." Guyoung stated as as I nodded wanted her to go on.

"So?" I asked her as she smiled cause she knew that I was listening.

"Its going to be held here, for some reason, but... it's going to be like, the party of the year." She stated as I nodded.

"Okay... When is it?" I asked her as she cleared her throat.

"It's next week... and I think it's going to be amazing." She stated as I nodded.

"Sounds cool." I spoke trying to sound like I agreed with her.

I don't really like the party stuff. The only time I would do things like that is If I'm forced t and I'm probably going to be forced to go.

I probably should get better friends. But they are helpful sometimes. But all they want is the fame and love of other people. Like they have it and not from being my friend.

I sighed as I tried not to talk to my friends. But if my friends think that he's hot than date him! It's not my choice to date him. Just take him from my life. He's really weird.

And even if he's hotter without those clothes and even if he's nice person and if he fits my ideal guy stuff, just no.

{ Ravi's P.O.V }

I mean even if I heard that her friends think that I'm actually going to take my clothes for a girl that might not even like me, just no. I wouldn't do such a thing, even if people think that I would, I wouldn't.

I sighed as I looked out of the car window.

I know that 've moved and everything but the others don't seem to like anymore after I did.

But I knew I had to.

I sighed again as I took out my phone.

I don't care.

I sighed again as I turned on my phone and looked through it.

That's when I felt my buzz in hand.

It was a new message from N.

I clicked on it and read his message.

N: I miss you, you know that?

Ravi: So?

N: Oh and some guy was asking where you are and I told that you were in your car.

I sighed as I saw two girls dragging a girl outside of the building. But it was those girls and Seoyun?!

Seoyun must have some controlling friends cause I rolled down my window to see what was going on.

"I said no!" I heard Seoyun boomed as one of friends gasped and pointed at me.

I saw that girl turn to her and get behind her.

Her other friend let go and than both of them started to push her near my car.

When they were close enough that I can actually see their faces that gave her a huge push ust enough to get near my car and than run off.

I heard her sigh as he opened the car door and hopped in.

"Hello." I spoke trying not to make this situation.

"Hi." She spoke turning her head to not even look at me but out of the window.

"You can leave if you want to." I told her she sighed.

"Unless I want a beat down from my friends than sure." She stated as I nodded and sighed.

"Than, if your not going to leave, do you want to go anywhere?" I asked her as she tensed up a little bit.

"Trying make my friends happy aren't you? Did you plan this?" She asked me as she put the foot and looked at me.

"W-what? No." I stuttered as she sighed and sat back down.

"Sorry." She stated as I nodded.

"Either way, what I was asking you. Do you want to or not?" I asked her as she sighed.

"Whatever you want." She stated as she threw one of her hands near me.

"Okay... so is that a yes?" I asked her she sighed and shrugged.

"If I'm going to stay in this car any longer I'm going to explode." She fumed as I sighed and started up the car.

"Than, might as well kill me now." I joked as she sighed.

"Just, make this quick before anyone sees that were together." She roared as I sighed and nodded.