Chapter 3

I watched as Ravi opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I pondered inside my head.

I'm kinda surprised that he didn't wait for me to say thanks. At least I know he isn't very demanding.

I sighed as I knew that he is probably going to follow me around or probably ask me what I'm getting.

I grabbed some chocolate then I walked to the counter.

I smiled as I placed the chocolates on the counter for the person to scan.

"Seoyun, chocolates. Really?" The person asked me as from the voice or sounded like a lady.

"Yea... you know chocolate is a girl's best friend." I stated as she smiled then nodded.

"Well, that will be $12.67 please." She said as I nodded and took out my wallet.

Looking around for a 10 dollar bill and maybe about 3 dollars. When I finally found them, I took them out and look.

Ravi gave her 13 dollars.

Really? I had my money out!!

"Okay, your change is 33 cents." She added as Ravi took the change.

She gave me the bag as I sighed deeply.

Ravi is just wasting his money.

"Do you want the change?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"It's your money." I stated as he nodded.

Ravi took my hand and gave me the change.

"Keep the change." He said as I nodded.

"Okay, but was it really necessary to pay for my stuff?" I asked him as he nodded.

"Everything is necessary." He spoke as I sighed.

He's kinda right.

"Okay than." I replied as he smirked.

"So, chocolate huh?" He asked me as I smirked.

"Don't judge me." I snapped at him as he nodded.

"Okay, I won't." He remarked as I smiled then continued to walked with him.

He seems so nice. But, for his looks I would expect him to have some sort of mean or demanding side.

Maybe he does, it's just I haven't seen it.

"So, do you like sports?" I asked him as I tried to start up a little conversation.

"Yea... in the fastest out of my friend." He answered as I knew that he was lying.

"You sure? How come your not on the track team?" I asked him as he seemed to tensed up a little.

"I just don't like to show it." He replied as I smiled.

"Really? How about we race to that tree?" I asked him as I stopped and stopped than walked back next to me.

"That tree? Um... I don't know." He responded as I sighed.

"If your the fastest you should at least keep up with me or be a little behind me." I spoke as he nodded.

"Okay." He added as I nodded.

"Okay then, 3, 2, 1, Go!" I yelled as I bolted to the tree.

I was just about a few feet away from the tree as I looked behind me. Ravi's so far behind me.

I gave the tree a light tap and stood by it waiting for Ravi to finish.

When he got about like two feet from the tree he stopped to catch his breath.