Chapter 6

I know that she hates for some reason but she hasn't said one word and I know I'm not N, but she's kinda worrying me. Kinda.

She's been eating her lunch as for me, I've been looking at her and eating my lunch okay?

Now that I've said that I feel more like Leo than myself. Leo just stares at stuff and says nothing, It' kinda creepy if you see for yourself.

"Are you going to say anything?" I asked her as I took a sip of my drink.

"um... no." She snapped as I sighed and nodded.

"If I tell you something that is true will you talk?" I asked her as she sighed and shrugged.

"Depends." She stated as I sighed and cleared my throat.

"Your really doing this." She mumbled as I sighed.

"I like you just a little." I stated as she looked at me while she was drinking her drink.

"Is this a dream? If it is, than let me wake up please." She hoped but she can hope that it's a dream cause it's not.

"I guess this is real life then." She stated a few seconds later.

"What's so bad about me?" I asked her as I pointed both of my thumbs at me.

"I guess nothing is, but, it's just, I don't like dating guy anymore." She stated as I sighed and nodded.

"Cause your boyfriend cheated on you with Eunchae." I told her as she sighed and took a sip of her drink.

"Yea..." She muttered as I sighed than took another sip of my drink.

"I'm not a cheater like him, You never know, I could be better." I spoke as she sighed.

"I guess, but... yet again, even if you got a chance I don't think I'll date you after." She stated as I sighed again.

"Here, give me your number and I'll prove to you that I'm better then that jerk that cheated on you." I stated as I held out my phone than placed it in front of her.

"I-I don't know." She stated as she had her phone in her hands.

"Your choice but don't be calling my name if you need a date for prom." I told her as she sighed.

"It's just prom, not like I go with my friends." She spoke as I sighed.

"Guyoung and Sojin are your friends right? Or was it those to girl dragging you right?" I asked her as she sighed and nodded.

"Sojin has Taesung and Guyoung has Hanbin." I told her as she sighed.

"What do you know?" She asked me as I chuckled.

"Magic." I stated as I threw both of my hands in the air like confetti.

"Fine than, But don't expect me to do everything in world for you." She stated as I sighed

"Okay, but do expect a everyday text from me." I told her as she nodded and sighed.

"Better than Minwoo." She stated as I nodded.

"Of course." I bragged as she smiled a little.

 She picked up my phone and she seemed to be clicking a few stuff but at least I got her to put her phone number on my phone.

"There." She finally spoke as she placed my phone back on the table.

"Okay than." I remarked as I texted her a simple hi to make sure she didn't give me a fake number.

We both heard her phone buzz.

"Okay than." I spoke as I turned off my phone and place back on the table by me.

"One thing you should about me, is I can be very trustworthy." She told me as I nodded and cleared my throat.

"Anything else?" I asked her as she sighed and nodded no.

"Okay." I muttered as she sighed and took a sip of her drink.

"Well... we should start to go back now... lunch is almost over." I told her as she sighed and nodded yes very faintly.

I got up and so did she. I picked up her food and mine and threw them both away.

After I did that I opened the door for her. I heard her sigh as she walked out.

When we got to my car I quickly rushed to the side that Seoyun was going to sit at and opened the door for her.

I left it open for her as I rushed to my side and opened the door for myself.

I watched her get in and shut the door herself as I started up the car.

I mean like she didn't say anything and I didn't expect her to say anything. Cause she did tell me that she isn't going to do everything for me.

I waited for her to put on her seat belt then I would start driving.

I started to drive when she finally buckled in her seat belt.

We both drove in silence. Everytime I would stop at a red light she would just peer over at me then look back at the window.

"Thanks." She tanked me after a few stops.

"Thanks? At least you said something." I told her as she sighed.

"Be happy I haven't killed you yet." She remarked as I sighed.

"You remind me of Leo." I told her as she sighed.

"Leo? The soccer player?" She asked me as I nodded.

"I see the resemblance." She told me as I nodded and parked the car.

"You must be lucky. You know some good people." She told me as I sighed and nodded.

"Watch how they treat me after I moved." I told her as she nodded.

"Okay... I'll see." She spoke as I sighed and took the keys out of the car.

"I'll text you after school." I told her as I waited for her to leave the car.

"Okay then." She replied as she opened the car door and got out.

I waited until I couldn't see her anymore then I opened the car door.

I locked my car and stuffed my keys in my pocket.

Is she really going to let me just take over? Like, I don't even know what kinda of person she is.

But she is right.

I'm friends with Leo, Ken, Hongbin, Hyuk and N. I kinda feel just a little better of myself now.

But then, what am I to them?