Chapter 8

I focus my eyes on Ravi as I watch him look at him phone.

I feel sorry for saying that now.

Why did I even do that?

Now I feel like stabbed him in his heart, a deep one. I probably should say sorry. But then yet again, I did say it cause I was a little mad at him.

I pick up my drink and take a drink out of it and completely frocus my whole life on him.

I watched his eyes move and look at me.

I quickly move my eyes away from him as soon as I saw movement.

"Um... is there something you want?"  He asked me as I pretended like I didn't hear him.

"Seoyun?" He asked me as I looked at him and stopped drinking my drink.

"Do you need anything?" He asked me as I put my drink back down and nodded no.

"No. Why?" I asked him as he sighed.

"Oh, I thought you were, nevermind." He sighed as I felt even more worst then last time.

I probably should've said sorry at time. But I didn't. I'm so horrible. Not like in a sarcastic way in like I actually fucking feel bad way.

I probably should say sorry now.

I sighed as I narrowed my eyes on him and saw him look at me.

I didn't bother to move my eyes and look at something else this time cause I knew I would feel worst after it.

We were just staring at each other for a few seconds before Ravi looked away.

But those like 5 seconds of my life were so, romantic... yes I know, me, Seoyun, calling just a stare from Ravi romantic.

But I really was!

I watched him pick up his drink and just drink it so casually. But then yet again, he looked at me and he seemed to be scared or nervous.

Why am I even thinking about his moods or actions? I'm not even him!

I sighed deeply and dipped my head.

"I'm sorry." I apologize, keeping my head down.

"S-sorry? For what?" He stuttered but he did ask me why.

"About your friends." I mumbled as he sighed.

"That's fine, they're just my friends. Not like they'll hurt me." He stated as he took a sip of his drink.

"I just felt gulitly." I stated as he sighed.

"Gulitly? I've never seen you feel or seem gulitly." He trembled as I sighed.

"Cause I don't act like it." I sighed as he sighed with me.

He dipped his head and then took out his phone.

If he said that his friends don't talk to him like they used to, then what does he do on his phone?

I feel my phone buzz and I thought that it was him just texting me then talking to me.

I didn't take it out for that reason. I felt my phone buzz again. I sighed as I took out my phone and saw that it was a message from Sojin.

I clicked on it and saw a picture loading.

I sighed as I read the text under it.

Sojin: UNNIE!!!!

I sighed as I scrolled up and saw that the picture loaded.

I clicked on it and saw that it was a clear shot of me and Ravi looking at each other.

I sighed as I turned off my phone looked at my drink.

Just looking not drinking it.

"Do you want anything?" He asked me once he realized that I was looking at my drink that was clearly almost empty.

"No, I'm fine. Plus I don't want you wasting anymore of your money." I stated as he sighed and looked back at his drink and mine.

"Then, do you want mine?" He asked me as I sighed and nodded no.

"You already drank it." I sighed as he pushed his drink in front of me.

"So? It's not like mine has sharp shards of glass to kill you." He joked as I sighed.

"Than you would be dead by now." I stated as he sighed and pushed the drink even more closer to me.

"Yea, yea. The drink's fine. Drink it if you want to." He blabbed as he didn't care or like me.

I sighed as I watched him took out his phone and click through so stuff or that's what it looked to me.

I picked up the drink and observed it first, turning it around, checking the bottom things like that.

When I thought the drink was fine I took a sip out of it.

I mean, I knew it was fine all along but just wanted to make it more dramatic.

"Took you forever to drink it." He stated once he saw that I started k drink it.

"Yea, yea." I joked after I finished drinking his drink.

"What do you do on your phone?" I asked him as I was looking at a couple sitting on the opposite side of us.

"What?" He asked me as I cleared my throat.

"Nah, I heard you." He quickly said after he heard me clear my throat.

"What do I do on my phone?" He asked himself out loud as he tapped his chin.

I picked up his drink and took another sip out of it.

"Nothing much, other than text N." He told me as I sighed and smirked.

"Are you sure? I thought your friends didn't like you." I said as he sighed and nodded.

"I know. But I swear, N loves me to much." He said as I nodded and took out my phone.

"Well than, if your gay. This makes things much easier." I said as the waiter came up to us and placed down the bill.

"I'm not gay..." He told me as I sighed and picked up the bill.

"Really? But... As you sai-" Ravi quickly cut me off with a kiss on the lips.

"There." He said like he made a mark on the world.

It took me a few seconds to take in what just happened. And once I realized that he kissed me I quickly snapped out of reality.

I got up and rushed out of the restaurant and to the park that near this restaurant to begin with.