Big vs. Little

"Keira you must stay close to the village!!" My mom yelled.
"Whatever mom!" I responded.
I'm Keira! I live in the grass of an abandoned field in a village of people like me. I love adventuring though. I go out and collect cool things I find and sell them in the village. I love watching the normal people play! If only I could be like them.
"Keira we are heading to work so I suggest that you get ready for whatever job you work at." My dad yelled upstairs to me. My parents don't know about the wandering job because they would freak and ban me from doing it.
"Ok I'm almost ready! Bye!" I yelled back downstairs. I waited till they left and then I exited the back door which was closer to the border in which I cross everyday.
I ran through the field with the wind flowing through my hair. I ran and ran closer and closer to where the people always play. I climbed up a newly bloomed flower and sat at the top of it and watched them. I wish I could be big like them!
"Hey look there's the first flower!!"
There was only two kids today which was a girl and a boy about the same age as each other.
"Cool now pick it and let's go!" The boy shouted.
"Ok-ok it's so pretty! Eww there's a big bug on it!! Wait it's-it's a person!! A tiny little person!!!" The girl said staring at me.
"Stop messing with me just pick it all ready!" The boy shouted back.
"Fine but I'm not messing!!" She picked the flower I was on and brought it over to her brother and then said "see!!" As she showed him me on the flower.
"What!?!?" The boy seemed surprised of seeing me because normal humans don't know about us tiny people.
"I'm keeping her!!! Look there's a jar I can put her in for right now!" The girl said getting a jar and softly setting me in it.
"Whatever but let's go!" The boy said getting on his bike.
The girl then got on and put me and the flower in her basket. They then rode home with me. They brought me into the boys room and emptied me out of the jar on his dresser.
"Let's go tell mom!! Maybe we will get a reward for finding someone this small!" The boy said to the girl.
"Ok. Let's go!" The girl said walking towards the door with her brother.
"Wait. Please don't tell her! Not yet!" I yelled to them.
They both turned to see me. The girl said "what? Why?"
"Because no one really knows about my people and I can't expose my people. Please!" I responded.
"Let's still go." The girl said to the boy with the idea in her head but the boy stopped her.
"No, not unless she allows us to." The girl rolled her eyes but then came back over to me with the boy.
"What's your name?" She asked me.
"I'm Keira!" I said in return.
"That's a pretty name. Anyways I'm Maddy and this is my brother Tony. I'm 17 and he is 15. How old are you?" She was nice.
"I'm 15 as well." Tony smiled when I said this.
"Cool. So where is the rest of your people and why don't they come out more often like you do?" Tony asked.
"My people like staying in the village further away in the field and they would rather be tiny than your size but I want to be big like you and I hate the village."
"Well we can take care of you if you don't want to go back and we can keep you a secret from whoever you want for as long as you want but I have to go away on a very long trip for a while but Tony can take care of you." Maddy said with a smile.
"That would be great!!! Thank you!!" They are so nice and I loved them much better than the people at my village.
"Yep you can stay in my room with me!" Tony looked excited a little.