Decorative Arguements

I woke up to Tony quietly watching tv and staying still so I could still sleep. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I also yawned while I was at it. When he saw me looking around he petted my hair and just stared at me. I also stared at him trying as hard as I could to not read his thoughts. Soon enough I couldn't help it.
She is so cute when she wakes up and her hair is soooooo soft. Her eyes are the prettiest hazelnut I've ever seen and she had a few freckles here and there making her adorable.
That was so sweet! Nobody has ever been so nice to me.
I looked down while I put the thoughts in his mind. "Seriously Keira?" He said with an annoyed smile.
"Sorry I tried not to but j couldn't help it." I made a disappointed face.
"Oh well I understand." Is all he said while lifting my chin up.
"Thanks. So what's on today's agenda?" I asked.
"You and my mom are decorating your room!" He smiled and replied.
I sat up next to Tony and asked "When do we start??"
"Right now if you want. My mom isn't up there yet but you can go up and start painting." I immediately ran up the stairs and got to painting. I painted the entire room and then his mom came up to help. We started moving stuff up there without it touching the wet paint. After we took a lunch break. I got a sandwich and by the way those are delicious just like the chips I had with it. I also went back in to Tony's room.
"So how's the room going?" He asked.
"Good but your not going to see it until it's finished." I said to him wanting to surprise him with my creativity. I actually wasn't just decorating my room but a little roomish hallway thing that came before my room. My room was the only upstairs room and so I was making the other room and hang out place kinda thing.
"Alright. Alright. You do you." He then got back on his phone and started smiling and blushing a little.
"Why are you blushing and smiling?" I asked while trying o peek at his phone.
"No reason." Liar.
I can't believe a girl that pretty just admitted that she likes me!! She is even really popular to!!! Am I in love?
Ughh I hope not.
I couldn't help but say that because jealousy bolted through my body the moment I read that.
"Keira! Stop reading my mind. I didn't ask you ok? This is my life and I'm not letting you ruin it like you ruined my chances with Crystal!! Just leave me alone and don't ever show me your face again!! Got it?" He yelled at me.
"Yea I got it. Bye then." I walked away all sad an stuff.
I didn't dare turn around back at Tony once even though he was saying "Keira please come back. I didn't mean what I said. Please." 
Instead I walked upstairs and got right back to work. Hanging up things, rearranging furniture, placing decorations down, anything and everything that comes to decorating a new room. Tony's mom and I did this for hours and we fooled around a couple of times. It was so fun. This room made me feel so much brighter. I then hung stuff up in my closet and stuffed clothes into drawers neatly. I also laid out my clothes for the next day and my first day of school. It was amazing and I even had a window seat. It was too amazing. I went and sat there in my window seat and looked out at the fields and ponds. I just stared knowing that I used to live in a field super small but here I am now having the time of my life.