Violet Apoligies

There I was staring out the window when Tony came up and put his hand on my shoulder. "I haven't been up here since my dad died. This used to be his creative workshop. I came up here all the time wanting to be just like him." I still just stared silently out the window. "Hey look Keira I mean it when I say I'm sorry. I really didn't mean anything I said. I just never had someone know all my secrets and thoughts before. I also never had a real friend before. I haven't been as successful as my sister or the rest of my family until you came along! I'm just really truly sorry! I mean it!" I sat there taking in what he said.
"It's fine. I don't try to read your mind and stuff I just am like that no matter what I do. You just are to had to stay away from!" I turned and looked at him with a slight smile.
"So we are good now? I mean I love it up here but I just need to know." I laughed and nodded my head.
He then sat on the other side of the window seat with me as I looked into his eyes concentrating on not reading his mind. I then hugged him tightly. "Thanks for being my first friend and for always being there for me!!" I said into his ear.
Right after I got up and went in my closet pulled out an outfit an held it up to me. It was a violet shoulder less top with a Victoria secret bra straps showing and ripped jeans with violet high top converses. "So should I wear this tomorrow?" I asked Tony.
"Yea I think it would look great on you!! That would make a great first impression! No one will take their eyes off you!!" I knew by no one he meant he wouldn't be able to.
"Thanks well it's getting late so I think we better eat and then get ready for bed. I can't wait for school!!" I was jumping for joy as I set the outfit down and then ran down the stairs. Tony followed me. We ate dinner then got ready for bed. I ran upstairs and put some music on while I fell asleep in my own bed. I bet you that I'm the happiest girl alive. Before me and Tony fell asleep we had conversations through his mind but soon enough I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of the piercing alarm clock. I got up and rubbed eyes after I shut the alarm clock off. I got out of bed and went downstairs to have breakfast. I then ran upstairs to get ready. I put on my violet outfit and did my makeup. Makeup is really fun now that I learned it even though they say that I am gorgeous without it and that it looks like I'm wearing makeup already but it was so fun!!!! I then brushed my hair and left it down straight. Right before I left my room grabbed my necklace, bracelets, my phone, and a purple devil emoji cap. I then walked downstairs and grabbed my book bag. I headed into Tony's room to see if he was ready yet. "Knock knock!! It's your fav!!" I yelled while knocking on the door.
"Come in." He said. I walked in and saw him wearing just shorts a walking around searching for a shirt.
I looked around and then found a shirt that will look great with the shorts he's wearing. "Hey will this do?" I said hanging it from my fingers while leaning against the doorway.
He looked at the shirt and then yanked it out of my hands. He then quickly put it on along with his socks, shoes, and bag. "Thanks so much! Now let's get going. " We walked out the door and drove off to school. When we arrived he walked away quickly trying to find new friends and I just stood there in awe. It's my first day of school all thanks to him!!