Coming and going

I could tell Tony was mad. Crystal just wanted to embarrass him. She was sitting with Kyle instead. In fact Tony went back to his locker with no one around and yelled at me saying that I ruined everything. He threw me into his locker which really hurt and said that he wasn't going to ever see me again after tonight. I sat there for the rest of the school day crying.
When Tony came back he was smiling. The principal was next to him yelling at him. Tony grabbed me and put me in his sweatshirt pocket. When we got home his mom was yelling at him too. After she was done he told me that he got suspended for a week for attacking Kyle and going off on Crystal. "Get all your stuff because we are leaving!" Tony said to me.
"I have everything but where are we going??" I asked.
"You'll see." We left the house and Tony got on his bike with me in the basket. We rode all the way to the field. He grabbed me out of the basket and carried me across the field looking around. Finally I saw my village. He got on his knees and put me at the edge of the village. "Goodbye Keira!" He said to me.
"What? What are you doing? I can't go back!"I was so upset.
"I actually can. You ruined my life! You made me become embarrassed in front of my crush and the school, and you made me get expelled! So I said bye once and I don't need to say it again!" He left on his bike with me crying near the village. All things good will eventually end I guess. I walked in my village keeping a cloth over top of my head so no one could see me. I didn't want them to know that my visit with the tall's didn't go well. I kept walking astray from everyone else when someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around to see a man telling me to follow him. I had nothing else to do so I followed him.
He brought me into a little house a told me to sit down. I sat on the chair in his living room. "So I see you want to grow and become one of the tall's correct?" I nodded my head. "Good. You would fit much better with them too. So I am offering you this little drink to make you become their size. You can just never return to our size because you need to pay some sort of price even if it's just a small one and no one really likes you here so it's a favor that you are doing for the village." I was so happy that there was a way!!
"Ok that is absolutely fine with me!! Thank you so much!!!" I was the happiest person alive!
"Let me go get it for you then and you will be on your way." He left the room and came back with a potion that said growing on it. "Here you are."
"Are you sure this works?? Is there proof?" I didn't want to embarrass myself.
"Of course. I will show you." I followed him outside to a more open area an he took a drink from the growing one and sure enough he was big but he also had a shrinking one and took a drink from that and returned to his normal size.
"See." Is all he said while handing me the potion. I was so excited I started running down the trail Tony had taken me. I ran as fast as I could and as far as I could either the potion in my hand when I suddenly collapsed. I couldn't run anymore. I was out of energy. Everything was black.
I awoke in a familiar place. The bedroom of Tony. I was laying on his leg. Tony sat crossed with me in his leg on the bed. He was reading a book. I looked around still confused and waking up. "Your finally awake!" Tony said.
"Indeed I am." I responded.