Chapter 1: Tiny Paws, Big Job For A Week

Pusheen's 5 weeks Book 1

Authors/Written By:

jvstqesthetic

icewafflez

Chapter 1

Tiny paws, big job for a week.

Hi! My name is Pusheen and I am a domestic shorthair. My coat color is gray tabby and I have all 9 lives left :). I live in a small town called Donutropolis. There lives cats like me, I go to school at Pawton School. My younger sister, Stormy, also goes there. Stormy is a small fluffy gray, she-cat. I live with Stormy while the rest of my family lives on the other side of Donutropolis.

Life at school and home is fun, but sometimes things get a bit too crazy. Let me tell you the story about when I signed up to be the student headmaster of Pawton school for a week...

Well you see I can be a bit clumsy for a headmaster... but I went to sign up for the headmaster contest even though I don't know what headmasters do!

"First, you don't know what does headmaster do. I think you are too lazy to be it and you know, you'll just change the menu for 'All Donuts'" said a sleepy Stormy.

" I won't." I promised.

"I got an idea to win this contest!" I suddenly yelled.

"What is it???" replied Stormy.

"First you will sneak in and pretend to be the judge, and remember to say that I'M right, and make some reason when someone has the same. Then I will win the contest! Yay!" I said with a mystery smile.

"Ummm, okay, I just don't get your meaning and feeling here..." asked Stormy.

(No answer for a moment.)

"Nothing else, bye!" and hit Stormy gently in the back.

Later, I went to the contest that was in the hall and sat down in one of the front seats. The other seats were for other students that didn't sign up for the contest, that they can vote for the Student Headmaster of Pawton School. Stormy was there, but Stormy did something unusual. Like what I said earlier...

The headmaster didn't see that Stormy was doing something with a judge.

Mr. Paaw, the headmaster twirled his ear to the other side. That was a sign. (It meant: EVERYONE SHUT UP AND BE QUIET!!!)

"Everyone, I need to announce that the student headmaster contest is here! Please come up to the stage if you want to be the student headmaster, and when you all are up, you can introduce yourself!"

  When it was my turn, I was very scared and nervous. But it was like Stormy sent a message to my mind that said:

Don't be scared, just feel like you are talking to a friend, or you're talking at home, with the rest of our family

After 'The introduction announcement' the judges whispered to Mr Paaw who they think should be headmaster. After one minute of discussing, some students were eliminated from the contest. But I wasn't eliminated. I was delighted that I could fly to the sky!                                          

After a few more contests, only four cats could stand on the stage.

"Woohoo! Now only 4 cats could stand on the stage. Now, 100% is voted by the students of this school!"

The counselor came up the stage and boomed in the microphone.

"First let's hear some battle cries for... at last but not least... Pusheen!  Mr Chaton, the counselor, shouted.

  After some tough things... The winner is going to be announced in any time! I was 50% scared and 50% confident. I closed my eyes and...

"And the winner is Pusheen Donutpaw! The prize is a pack of Headmaster donuts everyday this week because our headmaster is going on a holiday and Pusheen is that headmaster for a week!"

Mr Chaton, the counselor, came up again. He Was a black-and-white tom who announces lots of things and has a big voice, boomed in the micphone. I stepped forward happily.

"I would like to make an announcement, too!" I announced.

"Stormy will be the principal for this week too, so she'll take Mrs Shibble's place! Also, Mrs Shibble, you can take a break." Pusheen added, looking at Mrs Shibble, a pure white she-cat. Mrs Shibble's gaze met mines and nodded. The recess bell rang.

"Okay everyone, since it's raining, please follow your teachers, get your snack boxes and come back down here in the PAC to eat. You will also eat lunch here."

Stormy hopped off the stage and followed her teacher, Mrs Creamton, a creamy white-pink she-cat, to her class.

I followed my teacher, Mr Frosty, to my classroom. Mr Frosty was a friendly white-blue tom.

"Wow, you're so lucky, Pusheen!" my best friend, Rainy stormtail, exclaimed.

"But promise me that you won't get super caught up in your headmaster stuff and forget about me! And our education." Rainy always listened attentively and loved her education, and at the moment, her IQ points are at 100! I smiled.

"I won't forget those two things!" They arrived at the classroom. I sat at her desk. Mr Frosty suddenly approached me.

"I'm sorry, Pushy, but you aren't sittin' there for this week. You belong in the headmaster's office for the week, and do me a favor." Mr Frosty grinned.

"Tell your lil' sister to go to the principal's office. Two new students will take your places for a week and after that, you guys can sit back at your desks and the new kitties go back to their school and see if they want to stay."

I followed Mr Frosty's directions.

"Class, this is our new student for a week, Oskar."

I saw a brown tabby enter the room.

"Oskar, you can take Pusheen's seat."

Oskar approached my desk.

"Hello," Oskar said quietly to me.

I greeted him back and took her pencil case, folder and notebook and headed down to the first floor, where she could find Stormy.