Chapter 3: What the... Donut?

Ding Dong, Ding Dong, the bell for lunch rang. All the students rushed into the cafeteria.. Me and Stormy smiled as they lined up. I heard the cats in front of them gasp, and start smiling. They waved to the cat behind the lunch counter. Confused whispers started forming behind the both of us. The cats in front of them weren't waving to the lunch lady, they were waving to Mr Paaw's brother, Donut David, who makes the finest and the best donuts and ice cream in Donutopia! The confused students saw Donut David and gasped, smiled and yelped. Everyone was excited to see Donut David! When me and Stormy reached the front, Donut David greeted us.

"Would you like A, which is spaghetti with meatballs and our daily donut, Caramel Sprinkles? Or what about B, spaghetti with stroganoff, or maybe even C, spaghetti with meatballs, stroganoff and the daily ice cream, Swiss Chocolate!" Donut david grinned. "Thanks for inviting me to cook here for a week."

I smiled. "Can I have A please?" Stormy was next. "C please." Stormy and Pusheen sat down at a table. It had a velvety tablecloth on it and fancy pillows on the seats. On each seat, it had a card on it. Me and Stormy invited a few friends. Here is what the cards say:

Card 1: Reserved for Pusheen Donutpaw

Card 2: Reserved for Stormy Donutpaw

Card 3: Reserved for Rainalia Stormtail

Card 4: Reserved for Sunita Stormtail

Stormy's best friend, Sunny Stormtail and her older sister, Rainy Stormtail, were both invited to that table for the rest of that week. I grinned as a surprised Rainy and a surprised Sunny, holding their lunches, was greeted by a butler cat and led to the table. 

"Pusheen, what is this?!" Rainy asked frantically.

"Chill, this is a thing I set up because of being headmaster." I smiled. Rainy relaxed a bit, while Sunny looked super excited. "OOOOOOH! OOOOOH! I KNOW!!!! Pusheen, add in that we don't have to do homework this week and OOOOOH! MAKE TOMORROW SUNNY STORMTAIL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sunny squealed. I shook my head. "If you continue on squealing silly ideas like that, we'll not invite you here anymore." I warned. Sunny scoffed. "The donut ice cream thing is silly too!" She hissed, unsheathing her claws. Rainy pulled Sunny back. "There's no need for this." She warned. "Let go of me! You aren't mom!" Sunny hissed and before she could control herself, she scratched my eye. "OW! My eye!" I yelped. Sunny was still struggling to control her instincts. She scratched Rainy's ear. Stormy covered her face with her paws to defend. Sunny hissed at her, eyes wild, fur ruffled. The students rushed to help me, Rainy and Stormy. Two strong jock cats grabbed both Sunny's paws. A student brought Rainy to the nurse. Sunny snarled at the jocks, but then looked frightened as they gave her scary looks back. Donut David called the teachers and they rushed into the cafeteria. Mr Chaton rushed towards me and Stormy.

"Are you two alright?" He fretted. Mr Chaton turned and glared at Sunny. Sunny gulped as the jocks released her.

"Sunita Stormtail, do you know how much trouble you are in? It had been a honor to be invited to Pusheen's table, then you argue with her! She's a headmaster for a week, and you need to treat her like how she treats you!" He scolded. The pale golden kitten looked frightened and afraid as she hung her head. "Detention for you, and you need to write a reflection." Mr Chaton led her to his detention room...