Chapter 7: Shoppin' time!

I grabbed my purse, applied some makeup and wore my favorite cookie clip. I dashed towards the living room. Mom and Stormy were waiting.

"Where are we going to shop?" I asked.

Mom stuffed lots of things into her bag.

"Seaplex mall. I already told you when you were changing."

Stormy nodded. Stormy was wearing her favorite Seaplex Tee. Now I wish I wore my Seaplex tee, too. Unfortunately for me, I didn't hear her when I was applying my mascara and perfecting my cookie clip. We entered the car. After 10 minutes, we arrived at SeaPlex. Mom gave me and Stormy a shopping list.

"Here, both of you, buy all these things then give them to me. If you finish before 4:00, you can go free-shopping and hang out with friends if they're here BUT you'll have to take taxi home or walk home by yourself. And no not-buying-strategies, Stormy! You need to learn how to walk home yourself."

"But-" Stormy started to object.

Mom cut her off and gave her a stern look.

"No buts allowed. I'll be waiting here, at the fourth fountain. If I'm not here, it means I'm buying cosmetics."

Mom took a seat and turned on her phone.

"Good luck," I said to Stormy.

"Text me if you have problems."

Stormy looked serious now. She nodded.

"Okay."

Then we both set off in different directions.

"Hmm, Apples, check. Oranges, check. Strawberry scented highlighter, check. Low fat raspberry yogurt, check. Bananas, check. Cupcake necklace, check. Grape perfume, check." I murmured to myself. I had bought all the items and I was checking if I did. I looked at a nearby map of the mall. The fourth fountain was only a few metres away! Then my phone vibrated. It was a text from Stormy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stormy

Stormy Donutpaw: Pusheen, pls help! I'm trying to find Victoria's Diamond, the shop!

Pusheen Donutpaw: Why?

Stormy Donutpaw: Mom wants me to buy the new perfume: Artemis's Diamond, but I can't find Victoria's Diamond!

Pusheen Donutpaw: Do you want me to find you, or I give you the directions?

Stormy Donutpaw: Directions!

Pusheen Donutpaw: Okay, so where are u?

Stormy Donutpaw: The second fountain.

Pusheen Donutpaw: Well, walk 5 steps north, turn right then walk 6 steps turn left then u'll see Victoria's Diamond!

Stormy Donutpaw: Thanks, Pusheen!

Pusheen Donutpaw: Ur welcome! How many things have u got left? I'm heading for the fourth fountain now.

Stormy Donutpaw: Actually, Artemis's Diamond is the only thing that's left! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I texted Mom to let her know I'm heading towards the fourth fountain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mom

Pusheen Donutpaw: Mom, I'm heading towards the fourth fountain now.

Carly Donutpaw: Okay Pusheen, but I'm shopping for cosmetics. I'm almost done. You can wait @ the fourth fountain 4 me.

Pusheen Donutpaw: Okay, I'm waiting. Oh, I see u!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom was walking towards me with some cosmetics in her heart tote bag.

I pushed the two tote bags she gave me at the start of the assignment in front of her and handed her the list.

"Here you go."

"Apples, check. Oranges, check. Strawberry scented highlighter, check. Low fat raspberry yogurt, check. Bananas, check. Cupcake necklace, check. Grape perfume, check. Well done Pusheen!" Mom checked all the items I bought.

"You earnt some free-shopping. I'll wait here for Stormy. Text me if you need anything. Here's your purse back." I did a little happy jump.

"Yay!" I squealed.

"Come home before five, okay?" Mom told me.

"OKay!" I nodded. I texted my friends to see if they're here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pawton Primary School Pretty Pals Chat

Rainalia Stormtail added veronicarichmond.dntpls

Rainalia Stormtail renamed Pawton School Friends Chat to Pawton Primary School Pretty Pals Chat

Pusheen Donutpaw: Hey guys, I'm at Seaplex Mall! U guys here? I bought my mom stuff now I get to go free-shopping!

Rainalia Stormtail: I'm at Seaplex Mall! I'll wait 4 u at the second fountain.

Veronica Richmond: I'm at Seaplex Mall too! I'm at Victoria's Diamond, buying the same perfume as my profile picture's perfume, it's called Artemis's Diamond!

Pusheen Donutpaw: Oh! Stormy is also buying that, for our mom!

Veronica Richmond: See u guys at the second fountain.

Rainalia Stormtail added sunitastormtailps.edu.dntpls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------