Chapter 5

Readers p.o.v

I eventually woke up and yawned softly, cuddling into the bed I was in. For a few moments, it felt like I was just in my bed at home, until I opened my eyes and saw the room I was in. The room was neat, but it was surrounded with mannequins in different styled outfits, and piles of fabric were stacked on the ground with other textiles components.

I quickly sat up and jumped out of the bed and walked over to the door and opened it, slightly surprised that it was open. I slid it open slightly and peaked my head out slightly to see if there was anyone there, then walked out when I saw it was clear. I walked towards the stair case, and slowly crept down it, trying hard not to make any sound. Although I hadn't seen anyone, someone could be there.

As soon as I got downstairs, I saw the front door and walked to it, but when I grabbed the handle, I heard someone behind me.

"Darling where are you going?" Darling? Who was that? Their voice seemed so familiar. I turned around and that's when I remembered what happened. That mannequin, it had come alive and grabbed me the night before, or maybe it wasn't even a mannequin? Nothing made any sense.

I looked at him and just decided to play along

"I-I was just going for a walk" He chuckled slightly then walked to me and wrapped his arms around my waist then rested his 'face' against the crook of my neck, causing my whole entire body to tense up.

"Darling I can read your mind, I know that you were going to escape~" I trembled and looked at him.

"W-who are you?" He looked at me

"My name is Trenderman, but you can call me Trender~ Or anything that you like" I nodded slightly and looked down, shaking.

"W-why me?"

"Because you caught my attention~" He placed a hand on my jaw and stroked my cheek gently. "Your so beautiful, and kind, and innocent~" I looked at him then moved away slightly

"Y-you killed that guy, w-why?"

"Because he was going to hurt you~ I couldn't let someone harm my precious mannequin"

"Y-you didn't have to kill him! You tore his insides out!" I teared up a bit from the memory and he held my cheek again.

"Sssh darling don't cry~ Your safe now, you will be protected from harm forever~" I shook my head

"I want to go home"

"This is your home now Y/n, so don't resist me love~" I looked down and he sighed, letting go of my jaw. "When you've calmed down come and find me, and don't think of running away, I will just find you and bring you back" He then walked away from me and I walked outside and sat on the steps.

I wanted to run away, but I already knew that was impossible. The feeling of being watched, it was always him. At the shop, no one was moving him, when I walked home it was him watching me, and that morning when I woke up, he had been there with me. Even if I wanted to leave, there was no point, he would be able to find me again.

And though he didn't seem like a danger towards me, I had seen what he could do, and I didn't want to risk him ripping my stomach open. I sighed softly then stood up, and headed back inside. If I was going to be trapped there, I should at least get used to being there and get on his good side.

I walked around and looked for him, until I found him in a large living room and he looked at me.

"Have you calmed down darling?" I nodded slightly and he patted the spot next to him on the sofa. "Come and sit with me" I nodded and sat next to him, and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I blushed lightly and leaned into him slightly. "You will get used to being here darling, you will realise this Is the best place for you to be, and that I'm best for you" I nodded slightly.

"O-okay.." He held me close and I looked down, just hoping that things would get better soon.

((Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed!))