Chapter 15

Reader's p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                                             

It took a while for my shoulder to recover, but once it had, Trender and I were able to start our new life together in society. At first it was hard, as Trender was being constantly questioned by reporters, police, people on the street, but as time went on, people stopped questioning him, until his brothers, Offender and Splendor moved into town, and that started the questions again, though I think Trender began to like it.

After all that time of being hidden from society, it was nice for him and his brothers to be able to prove to the world that they weren't bad people, apart from Slender, he still refused to come out, and Trender respected that, though neither of us wanted him to stay alone, but there was no point in us forcing him to move with us.

But after all the drama, Trender and I finally settled down, and began making our dream together, our own fashion store. It took us months, but eventually we were able to open a small store at the edge of town, which ended up getting popular very quickly, due to Trender's amazing fashion skills, though he claimed it was my fashion they were coming for. He was just being nice.

At first, we just started with simple clothing for both men and women, but once we started getting popular, our fashion extended to children's clothing, and more clothing for men and women. Trender would mainly create stylish, smart clothing for going out or working, where as I made clothing for more casual occasions. We always had fun designing the clothes together, we were each others own critics. I would often tell him,

"You should add more patterns, or add a splash of colour" and he would tell me

"You should add more shape, or take away some pattern"

One day, after work, I smiled and looked at him. I had never been happier. As soon as we closed up the store, I gave him a giant hug, and he hugged me back, pulling me close against his chest, in his warm and loving embrace.

"I love you Y/n" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too Trender" He nuzzled my head gently, then picked me up and carried me home, like he did most nights. Once we got inside he put me down and we sat in the living room and cuddled as we watched Tv.

I looked at him, and ended up starring as I thought about our life together, and what the future held for us. He eventually looked back at me, and I kissed him gently and smiled. Whatever awaited us, I was ready for it.

((Im sorry for the late update, ive been so busy with school, however this is the end and I really hope you enjoyed this fanfic))