Chapter 12

Trenders p.o.v

As we walked through the woods, towards my brothers mansion, I kept my arm around Y/n's shoulders, trying to stay standing as I continued to lose blood from the bullets in my chest.

I tried to stay calm as I didn't want to worry her, however the pain from the bullets and the fear of my brothers reaction was beginning to make me panic. If the F.B.I was after us once again, we were all in danger, including Y/n, and my brothers wouldn't be happy, as I knew it was all my fault.

I was the one that broke the agreement. I was the one that stalked Y/n, killed the guy that tried to attack her, kidnapped her, and just killed two more agents. I killed to protect her, knowing that this would gain the attention of the F.B.I, and my brothers wouldn't be happy.

When we eventually arrived, I knocked on the front door, and Splendor opened it, his eyes widening.

"Trender what happened!" I sighed

"That's why I'm here, I need to speak to Slender and everyone" Splendor pulled me inside, y/n following behind. Splendor looked at me.

"I will go and get Eyeless Jack and Slender, please go and sit down" I nodded then walked into the living room with Y/n, and sat down, seeing Offender in the room with us. He looked over at us then chuckled.

"Damn what happened to you? You look like shit" I sighed softly

"I think you know what happened" Y/n then held my hand gently and I looked at her, before looking at the figures that entered the room, my brothers, and Eyeless Jack. Slender looked at me.

"What happened?"

"The F.B.I happened" Slender growled softly but then sighed

"I knew this was going to happen, Jack go and tend to his wounds" Jack nodded then walked over and started to take the bullets out of my chest, cleaning the holes and stitching them up. Luckily it didn't hurt that much, but Y/n stayed by my side, rubbing my back to comfort me.

Once he was finished and left the room, Slender looked at all of us, sighing.

"How should we sort it out this time?"

"well, maybe I could try and explain to the humans that I only killed someone outside of the woods to save Y/n" Slender shook his head

"They would shoot you down before you had the chance" He sighed "Besides, you aren't the only one that killed outside the woods. A few of my killers thought it would be a good idea to go into town and kill a few people for fun, not realising that a few police officers saw them and reported it to the F.B.I" He sighed "This is such a mess" I nodded

"Well how do we sort it out this time?" Slender thought for a few moments then sighed

"Honestly I'm not sure, it was hard enough to sort out last time. I guess for now we just stay in hiding" I nodded then sighed and looked down at Y/n. More than anything, I was worried about her getting harmed. She was in this messy situation because of me, so it was my job to keep her safe at all costs, even if that risked me getting hurt, or even killed. I looked over at Slender once again.

"Would you mind if me and Y/n stayed here? I don't think my home will be safe enough for us anymore, since they know where it is" Slender nodded but sighed again

"If they have found you mansion, it wont be long till they find this one, so be ready to put up a fight" I nodded and held Y/n closer and she stayed close to me, staying in silence, however the expression on her face told me everything. She was scared, but she still had that loving look in her eyes, and that look alone reassured me that everything would be okay.