Chapter 11

Readers p.o.v

After a few moments of peace, after finally admitting my feelings to Trender, there was loud, intense knocking at Trender's front door. He pulled away from me and sighed.

"Sorry babe, that's probably my brothers, I will go and check" I nodded and he left the room, but after a few moments ran straight back and looked at me. "This isn't good"

"What is it?" He looked panicked, and that made me panic.

"There are humans at the front door" I looked at him

"What's wrong with that?"

"They aren't just normal humans, the FBI are after me and my brothers again. We had this issue a while ago, how ever the FBI agreed that they would leave us in peace as long as we didn't harm any one outside of the forest...I guess that agreement has been broken" I looked at him then understood what scared him so much.

"What should we do?" He looked at me

"I don't know" He looked so afraid, which hurt me. I hugged him tightly, the knocking getting louder.

"You stay here, I will go and sort this out"

"What are you going to do?" I let go of him

"Just hide and trust me, okay?" I then walked downstairs and looked at the officers, who had angry expressions.

"A human? What is a human doing here? This forest is strictly off limits" They glared at me and I looked down.

"S-sorry, I didn't know that, I ran away from home then I found this place" They sighed

"Well you will be coming with us for questioning" I shook my head

"I'm not going back, I'm staying here" One of the agents then grabbed my arm and looked at me, their eyes widening.

"Wait, isn't this the girl we found on those security cameras?" They looked at the officer and my eyes also widened.

"It looks like her, yes" I tried to pull my arm away, but they had a strong grip.

"Get off me!" They held me tighter.

"How did you get here, did a faceless creature bring you here?" I shook my head and struggled harder.

"I came here on my own so let go!"

"That's impossible, you've been brain washed by this creature. Your coming with us" They began to pull me away from the mansion and I struggled harder, but suddenly both of the agents stopped and looked forwards, Trender standing right in front of them.

"Let go of her, now" They got out their guns.

"So, it was one of you. You broke the contact, so now we have been given instructions to come and get everyone of you" Trender growled loudly and I trembled softly, covering my eyes, scared to see what was going to happen.

Suddenly, I heard gun shots, but when I opened my eyes, both of the officers were on the ground, large gapping holes through their bodies, and Trender standing there with a few bullets in his chest. I ran over to him.

"T-trender are you okay?" He nodded

"Yes, I'm fine" My eyes up

"Trender I'm sorry I made it worse, they knew who I am, they found me through the security footage" He shook his head and hugged me.

"No, this is my fault. Its my fault that I killed that guy, and its my fault that I took you and ruined your life" I shook my head.

"Don't say that, yes at first it was hard, but now I love being by your side. W-we can sort this out" He looked at me, then kissed me, but I pulled back.

"Trender, we need to get those bullets out of you, and you need to get rid of those bodies.." He nodded.

"Lets go to my brothers, one of his killers can sort out these bullets, then I can send out a few others to get these bodies. I need to tell them about this situation anyway, because all of us are now in danger" I nodded and he held my hand tightly, shaking slightly and I stroked it softly.

We began to walk slowly, and he sighed softly.

"This is all my fault, my brothers are going to hate me" I looked up at him and leaned closer to him.

"Just try and explain what happened to them...they are your brothers, they might be angry but I doubt they will hate you" He chuckled slightly and gently stroked my hair.

"Your so cute Y/n, but trust me, my brothers aren't like human brothers, they have much stronger anger, especially Slender. But thank you for trying to cheer me up" I nodded but we continued to walk in silence, as I no longer knew what to say to him.

((Hey guys, thank you for reading! Sorry for the late update!))