Save The Girls, Save Them

(Sorry, I'm a Touhou fan XD) 

(Star Sanses POV)

All of us were in blood drips. They're too hard to reach out but if we believe in ourselves, we can touch their blackened souls and entered the void.

(Blueberry's POV)

I trapped Bluey with my blue bones. She struggles but I touched her blacked soul. My eye sockets widen as I successfully entered.

(Dream's POV)

I trapped Dreamy with my star traps (idk what his attack is) and finally grabbed her soul. My eye sockets widen as I successfully entered and I saw blueberry.

(Ink's POV)

i try my best to grab Y/n's soul but its no use. But she discourages me to give up but I won't.

I shoot out paint from my paintbrush. She dodged but sticks to her paintbrush and spreads all over her body, trapped and stuck on the wall. As I walk up to her, I grab her soul and my eye sockets widen as I successfully entered and saw blue and dream.

"Guys! We're in the girls' souls. Let's split up and find them. They nodded and find the the trapped girls.

(Blue's POV)

I saw Bluey chained in the wall with sadness in her face. She looked at me sadly. The sad aura was covering her. I make her laugh by doing some funny actions and jokes. She laughs uncontrollably and genuinely. The chains released her and she falls from the ground while I caught her. "Thank you, Blueberry!" I blushed light blue like her. "You're welcome human!"

"You will leave the void and wait for your friends."

Then she vanished.

(Dream's POV)

I saw Dreamy in her knees with shadow people yelling her insults and discouragement. I fought and make them disappear. She looks at me. "What do you want? I can't do anything right! I always fail because I let my sister's nightmares entered everyone's minds!" She holds her head and cried. I reached out, kneel down and hold her shoulder. "Don't worry! There's still a chance to protect nightmares. Just believe in yourself, and don't feel any regret, have HOPE."

 Her colors reappeared again and she smiles. "Thank you dream for giving me Hope one last time. You will leave the void and wait for Blueberry."

Then she vanished.

(Ink's POV)

(Sorry, I love Touhou :3) (And I think this may take longer.)

I saw Y/n and a lot of blood coming from her. Different knives scattered the black floor.  

"Y/n?"

She giggles and laughs maniacally. She turned around and a bright light appeared. I covered my eyes. 

Her appearance changed and were different. 

Her eyes turned dark purple or dark (f/c) but her left eye has a star with it. Black tear strokes on her face. She wears light grey jacket with fluff below it and wearing a grey skirt with dark grey shorts and white boots. 

A long eraser that she has on her back.

E r a s e r?!

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my love...Ink." She flew up. "Y/n please! Let's come back home and enjoy our lives, together!" I begged her. She laughs. "Don't you see? Everything is an erase! Error erased my AU because it's POINTLESS AND EMPTY! And I tried to save my family...but I can't because I'm...I'm too weak! But, I learned something from her..."

"Erasing everything is an OPTION!" She smiled wider and flew down towards me with her eraser. I blocked it with my paintbrush. 

"Its not all erasing, Y/n." 

I strike the eraser and flew upwards. She did the same and swing the eraser. We slash and slash over again.

*Time Skip*

We were so tired but we stopped until she spoke up. "Why do you want to save me when I'm nothing! I'm nothing more than an Idiot! Imbecile! Boring! And Unloved!" "No you're not! I love you Y/n! More than I can explain!" I answered back.

She was (triggered XD) surprised by my words and I didn't even blush because it's true. She stopped and lowered her head. "Why? Why can you save me?"

I hold out a hand for her. She was hesitant and confused. "C'mon Y/n. I'll explain." 

She grabbed my hand and we flew down together. She kneel down and her clothes turned back to normal. She lowered her head as shadow cover her eyes. Tears falling from her face. 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't meant to say all of those words! I was filled with guilt, unloved, depression, hate, doubt, dullness, and Insanity. I'm so different than others."

"No you're not, Y/n. You're special to me. You came to my dullness soul because of my loneliness in the void and you brighten it. Without you, I'll return to darkness. Y/n..." I approach and kneel down.

 I hold her chin up and her eyes were dull but still shines. "I love you, so much with all of my soul." I didn't hesitate and kissed her. She kissed back.

*Knowing that Ink loved you with all of his soul, it fills you with Love and Creativity!

I release and her eyes and soul turned back to rainbow/ (f/c). She tackled me to a hug. "Thank you Ink! I love you too!" I pulled her again to another kiss.  We released and she stand up. I stared in confusion.

"Ink, you can go back now. I 'll see you there when you wake up." "Y/n! Wait!-" 

She disappeared and everything went black.

---

"Ink! Ink, please wake up!" A female voice called out for me. I groaned and opened my eyes to see...Y/n! I immediate tackled her to a hug. She's surprised about the surprise hug and she hugged back. "Y/n! I thought you won't come back!" "No silly!, I'll stay here, with you!" 

We saw Blue and Dream standing next to Y/n's allies. 'They're perfect together.' "Ink!!!" They runned and hugged me. "We're so worried Ink!" "Please don't do that again!"

Y/n giggled but turned to be serious. She walked away with her paintbrush reappear on her hands.

"Y/n? Where are you going?" I asked her. "I'm going to find her again. Don't follow me."

"Y/n wait!" She teleported.

Please...don't go...