Hi, how are ya?

Woah, this is 3 years already. I made this when I was 12 I think? And I didn't knew my book is going to be read a lot from you guys! I just wanted to say thank you and I love you for all your support and seeing your comments just made me happy and even more motivated to make more stories, forgive me if I left the Undertale fandom my dear readers!

The reason I left the fandom is kinda offending but very true, some would admit its true too; the thing is I can't handle the toxic people in the fandom and I know that all fandoms have a bad side of it and all but we were generalized being the most toxic fandom so I felt like I want to leave and it did affect my studies since I got really obsessed from this game and yeah.

Anyway, I got into anime and kpop ever since I left the Undertale fandom, but I still liked the game but not really in an obsessed state. And yes, I was one of those obsessed ones but not those kind of crazy, delusional obsessive fans, I know myself better.

I think I should return to this account, since my other account is kinda dead and its full of Haikyuu things XD. I'm going to make books here and in my second account too. If you didn't know, here's the username jooniedimples1994 and yes, I love the pretty setter, Keiji Akaashi

Before I end this boring note, again I am thanking you and I love you all with my genuine heart that you enjoyed this story of mine. Reading this again after 3 years made me cringe and yet, proud at the same time because I shared my ideas with you all. I planned on rewriting this in the future hopefully but school is coming soon after the quarantine lockdown.

My dear readers, please wash your hands, apply alcohol, eat healthily, wear a mask and stay indoors always! Indulge yourself into the world of wattpad, just be lazy on your bed and read some stories to keep you sane though.

Again, I love you all and be safe as always, thank you for being there in my writing journey!

Annyeong~!

- Charareader