Chapter 1: The decisions

Choi and GOT7 work for a angel named, Kang Daniel. A head of the angel department.

Daniel is a son of the highest angel, of the department. So everyone must obey him, follow his instructions, and also do as what he says. Or else, punishment will be given.

"Oppa," Choi, the sister of EXO, called Mark as they walk inside department.

"Hey, good morning," he smile and she bow him in respect. He chuckle and shove his hands inside his pocket of his pants.

"Morning Choi," her friend Somi, greeted her as she arrive in her place.

"Hey good morning!" Choi grinned happily and continue working.

"Choi, you've been called by the head," one of the officer called her and she stood at her office. Then she enter the office of Daniel, also they're friend too.

"Hey! There's my chingu!" He exclaim happily, making Choi embarrassed.

"Stop," she glare at him and softly smack his shoulder, as he laugh.

"I'm kidding. By the way, the leaders have decided on your travel back to earth," Daniel started and her eyes grew wider.

What do you mean?

"Your going back," Daniel said and Choi jump in happiness, "but in one condition."

She slowly stop jumping and place a small frown on her face, "you'll have to be an immortal in order to go back in earth." She shook her head up as she heard it clearly. Yep, loud and clearly.

"What immortal should I pick?" She ask as she peek on the list of immortals.

Wolves, vampires, witches, voodoo dolls, monster, etc.

She pointed the haft werewolf and Daniel rose his left eyebrow, giving her a 'is-that-your-official-choose' look. Choi rolled her eyes and nod as she read his expression. He fix his position and clap his hands. His assistant, minions of Daniel, come to Choi and lead her the room where she gets to change her outfit.

The aroma inside the room, can make Choi sleepy as she fell asleep on one single bed. They slowly cut her wings and began to cure the cut, then place her wings on a glass covered wall, to prevent it from touching it. They inject the half werewolf antidote in her body, leaving her at the room to let the antidote flow in her.

~after a moment~

She was awake after the antidote reach. Everyone was amaze at her new look, including GOT7. Her hair is golden yellow, with a highlight of pink. Her left eye became yellow, while the other became blue. All of them scan her from head to toe, but she just laugh at them.

"You look pretty," JB was in awe, with his mouth hanging open.

"Close your mouth, hyung. Or else the fly may come in," Jinyoung joke and laugh, but the other members didn't laugh, making him embarrassed so he stop his laughing stuff and stayed quiet.

"Tomorrow, you'll be head back to earth along with GOT7 as your bodyguards," Daniel said and left the room, leaving got7 shock.

"We'll be going to earth?" Yugyeom ask in surprise.

"You heard it loud and clear," Jinyoung mumble as he cross his arms.

"I'll be in my room, to pack my stuff," she smile and walk away, towards her room. Everyone keeps looking at her, like they seen a new girl in town. She rolled her eyes as she arrive on her dorm.

<tomorrow>

"YAH! WAKE UP!" Yugyeom shouted as he jumps on her bed, trying to wake her up.

"Get off," she shoo him away, but he fly as she tried to shoo him. And she sat up and threw him pillow.

"You wanna play huh?" Yugyeom smirk, and grab one pillow then hit her. They laugh as they play, a lots of feathers flew in the air and their hair has some feather, which they actually stayed.

Bambam opens the door, followed by Jackson. They saw Yugyeom laughs long with Choi, as her hands are on her stomach as they laugh along.

"What's going on?" Jackson shouted, making they stop laughing and stare at Jackson for about 3 seconds...

"Dude, got a problem when we're playing pillow fight?" Yugyeom smirk playfully then lifting up his eyebrow. Jackson hiss and curse in his breath, wanting to smack Yugyeom on the head. Bambam drag him away from the room, but he insist himself to go, but he's too far form Choi's room. Yugyeom looked at Choi, who's smiling like crazy, after they have fun.

"You should fix your room, before we leave," Yugyeom pat her head and she nod. They stand and dust off the feathers from their outfit, then Yugyeom help her clean the room.

"Yah! Everyone! We're leaving by 10! So make sure you pack everything and didn't forget something!" They heard JB shouting from the living room. Choi finish the final touches and Yugyeom leave her then went to his room to pack. The time is already 8:10 in the morning. So she has a lot of time.

She began to pack the important stuff and place it in a luggage, dirty pastel pink, and place them in order.

It's almost 9, she's done pack.

"So, what to do next?" She mumble to herself and look around the room.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to take a shower," she stood and grab her towel. Then went for a warm bath, to calm down myself. After she dry myself, she wore: a black hoodie, insert a white one tee, black rip jeans, and black nike shoes.

"Hey, ready to go?" Mark peep as he was smiling, she turn and nod. Grabbing her luggage and head outside, where everyone gather around. Daniel is also there, cause he wants to say goodbye to her including Somi.

"Take care," Somi hugged and and Choi hugged her back. She turn to Daniel, who's wiping his tears with his handkerchief, and chuckle.

"I told you, you shouldn't cry when I'll be gone for something," she said and lifted his chin. She kiss his forehead and hugged him. Daniel cried on her shoulder, causing Choi to cry, but she has too stay strong.

She broke the hug, while his still crying, and walk towards GOT7. Mark held her hand and walk towards the portal and enter earth...

~~~
It's kinda boring... I really don't know why...

Anyways, the book 2 is out! Hehehe!

Stay tune!

-saranghae_seventeen