Chapter 5: Who are you exactly?

~Choi's point of view~

"Yah, ilreona," a voice sang, but don't wanna go to school! But it's my second day! Suddenly, someone shake me so hard, I just fell of the bed. Aish, I'm starting to get angry. If I'm angry or annoying, my eyes change. I know, I'm a half werewolf. I can only change my eye color to bright blue.

"I know it you, Bambam!" I raise my voice and he giggle. I totally hate that guy!

"C'mon! I'm just trying to wake you up," he pouted, making me calm down. My eyes change back to its original color and sigh.

He help me stand up and dust off some particles on my pants. I thanked me and off away from my room. Noticing my uniform is already fix, plus my bag is already in place too. Maybe it's Mark who did this. So, I walk to the bathroom and took a shower. A warm shower. Dude, don't you know it's very cold in Korea?

After that, I dry myself and grab my uniform. A navy blue vest, a white long polo, a checkered skirt—almost above the knee, a knee sock, and some black flat converse shoes. I grab my black hoodie written dope. I apply a little makeup on my face and tie my hair into a high ponytail.

I got out and saw everyone on the dinning table. I ran and reach the table, then I sit beside Youngjae and Mark.

"You seem to be happy," Mark started as I almost, almost, bring my spoon to my mouth. I glare him and he suddenly looked away. Finally I can eat.

"So, Choi, we won't be home by tomorrow cause we'd going somewhere," JB said and I stop eating. Am I going to be alone? Aish...

"So is it ok to be alone?" Jinyoung added. I nod without think as I continue eating.

<skip time>

I was in class, as always, with my book on my side. Bambam and Yugyeom didn't come as what JB said, they won't be home by tomorrow. So, it's just myself who's going home later. I felt someone poking my shoulder, then I immediately flinch and spun around to who is touching. I just found out it was Sehun who's poking me. Why is this vampire like that?

"Where's Bambam?" Sehun asked as he continues to poke me. Really?

"He's not here, can't you see?" I'm totally piss off on Sehun, who keeps on poking me.

"Are you angry at me?" He slowly pout and I can't take it anymore! Why is this guy like that?

"No, I mean... Argh!" I bang my head on the desk, gaining looking from the other students.

I heard Sehun laughing, and I really want to punch that vampire in the face. Totally, or maybe... /evil smirk/

The classes have started after Sehun laugh. No one ever talk or distracted someone, just only the teachers voice.

<skip time>

The professor went out and everyone walk out, except for me. Since Bambam and Yugyeom aren't around, so it's just up to me, I guess? I stood and gather my stuff and walk out. Kai isn't around and Sehun just disappear. He was in my class, but he just disappear from my sight. Yup, it's up to me now.

I started to walk to the cafeteria and order, just simple food. As I got my tray, I sat on a vacant table, with a guy who's reading a book. Maybe he's a bookworm? Or just a nerd?

"Hey," I started the guy, who's reading and he flinch as I asked him instantly.

"Oh, h-hi!" He greeted awkwardly, noticing his cheeks are bright red. He seemed familiar.

~Xiumin's point of view~

After I walk out the library, I decided to stay at the cafeteria. Some students are just passing by or staying their to eat. I'm actually a teacher here, but I kept it privately. Also, Sehun and Kai know someone who looked exactly like Choi. If I'm not sure if she's the real Choi that we used to know.

I walk inside, with a book in my hand. I'm not really a bookworm, I just love reading. Only fantasy and mystery book. As I sat on a vacant table, I plug in my headset and started reading. As the time goes by, I felt someone sitting on the table. I can scent it as a wolf.

"Hey," a girl started. I flinch surprisingly as she asked me.

"Oh, h-hi!" I awkwardly greeted back. Wait, she do look like our sister! Maybe she's our sister? Or maybe not? Maybe she's the one that Sehun and Kai are talking about?

"Are you a teacher here?" She asked as she took a bite of her food. I notice, that she has yellow and blue eyes, and her hair is golden yellow with a highlight of pink.

"Yes," I answer blankly. As quickly looked at my book, pretending to read. She look away and continue eating. She's very pretty by the way. And who are you exactly?

~~~
Omo! I'm back! Just a short update everyone, mianhae. And did you read the two attention? On my the previous chapter and the new one? I hope you do...

I'm so sorry everyone, I'll do my best to update this book...

-S.S