Chapter 12: Wait!

-no one's point of view-

At the moment, she was still out of the blues. Xiumin began to get his eat his order and chew them to bits, staring at her. He swallow his food down and sigh when she's just staring at her food.

"Are you going to eat?" He ask her, out of the blues.

"How did you know?" She ask him back, with a shock expression.

He chuckle and stop eating for awhile, "do I have to answer?"

She nod her head rapidly and he smirk for awhile, "I just want to know if you like bubble tea and red velvet cake."

She blink as she heard the answer of Xiumin, no one questions where on her brain. All was left is just dust.

Skip time~

Once their done talk, she told him goodbye and try to escape from it. Xiumin immediately stood and try to cop up with her.

"Wait!" Xiumin shouted on the top of his lungs, making her turn.

"What you do want?" She ask back, in a tone which she's piss off.

"You look like my sister Choi," he said. She didn't move, nor an inch.

Every memory began to play on her head, even since she started to live with vampires. The once she gets awkward, got hurt, cry, feeling down, and the most part is when she die peacefully.

Hot tears began to come out from her two color eyes, slowly dripping down. One my one, his brothers came, worried about him not coming home from school. All of them looked at the crying golden hair girl, with two of her hands covering her face.

Sehun widen his eyes and quickly approach her, rubbing her back and brought her into a hug.

"Sehun-ah, we're in public. Don't do that!" Suho say angrily.

Once she lifted her face, he was shock. It was the girl, who's eyes glow when she saw their house.

"Eunha," Sehun exclaim surprisingly.

Kai furrow his eyebrows, "Eunha?"

Sehug hug her immediately, just to calm down her. Her cry began to calm down and her eyes began to glow, as she stop.

All of the brothers were shock at her, she gave Sehun a icy glare and slowly he stop hugging her.

"Why did you do that?" She cross her arms and he gulp on her voice, deep.

Chen jog towards Sehun and stop him for approaching Eunha. On the other hand, Mark and Jaebun are in the run searching the girl, who haven't arrive home from school.

They ran, until they saw Sehun hugging a girl. Mark got angry for touching her without any permission, but Jaebum stop him in approaching her. They observed silents from afar and notice her eyes glow after she stopped.

No choice they ran towards them, Mark snatch Eunha away from Sehun and hugged her. Her eyes stop from glowing as warm heat coming from Mark calmed her.

"Mark hyung?"

He glaze up and saw EXO surprised. All of their jaws where dropped, except for Chanyeol and Xiumin. The three of them leave without a word or a single goodbye, Xiumin sigh sadly and Chanyeol formed a fist, willing to fight at Mark and Jaebum.

Skip time~

~D.O's point of view~ (a/n: finally 😂)

We walked home silently, everyone where still not in the mood for talking especially Xiumin hyung and Chanyeol. I know Chanyeol treats Choi like a sister, everyone else do that!

But she die, die because of that stupid driver!

"Hyung, don't pressure yourself," Chen said.

Did you heard me?

Chen nod.

"Don't tell anyone what you heard, please," I beg and he nod. Mark your word Kim Jongdae...

We walk in and went directly to our rooms. I didn't talk to anyone except for Chen, since he start a small conversation with me. As the night continues, everyone was doze off. I stayed awake due to random thoughts running through my head, all about our little sister.

I roll over the bed, trying to have a comfortable space, but no. I did it the same thing again, but the results ended the same. Now it's already 3:21 in the morning, I haven't enough sleep... Geez...

So I decided to stand up and grab myself a packet of blood, cause I cannot sleep. The living was dark, I really can't see a thing, and the kitchen can be seen by the lights outside. I walk it slowly and tiptoe myself to the kitchen.

I did it successfully, and open the fridge. We had two refrigerators, one for human food and one for blood, but we keep the other one lock from anyone. For safety. I took one and sat on a chair, ripping the side of the packet and inserting a straw.

"Hyung?" A voice makes me stop from drinking. I don't want to use my powers cause I'm not in the mood. But I can scent that it's a hydra, so it's Chanyeol.

"What's up?" I ask and continue drinking.

"Why are you awake in this time?" He ask me and rub his eyes.

I smile while drinking, not intending to answer. Chanyeol groan and grab instead a packet. The insert the straw and drank along with me, I chuckle and I drank like a kid.

"Do you miss her?" I ask Chanyeol, while I take a break from drinking. He stop sipping and looked at me with no emotions. I can tell he misses her.

"Yeah, I miss her," he reply. Bingo.

"Don't worry, maybe in the long run she'll remember you," I encourage him. He smile genuine, finally.

I resume drinking and he followed back.

~~~
The author-min is back pipssss! Sorry for the short update, cause my mind isn't functioning right now so yeah...

I hope you enjoy this! Have a great day pipsss!

If you have ARMY animo app please follow me at @sugaaaar_kookies

Please vote, comment, and follow! LOVE YAA~ ❤️🌸
-M.S