Chapter 3: Lunch date

Caution: it's too long

~Choi's point of view~

I walk out from the room, where I meet Kai and his friend, and find Yugyeom and Bambam. Gosh why am I starting to feel something?

"Eunha!" Bambam's voice called me, I turn and saw the two angels running towards me. As they reach, the began to gasp for air. One fact about Angels, is they don't use their feet, only their wings. But if you want too, you may used your feet. That is why, this two lads are tired from running.

"Where have you been?" Yugyeom asked in between his breathing.

"Nowhere, I've been to the library to search some book," I lied, without making a single shutter from my mouth. Good lying Choi!

"But, we've check the library, your not there," Bambam added as he continued breathing. Oh shot...

"I-I've been..."

"With a bunch of boys?" Yugyeom asked with his eyebrow furrow.

"No! Or maybe yes?" I faintly smile and Yugyeom drag me out of the school until we reach home. Then he relist his hand on my wrist, it's kinda painful thou.

Yugyeom harshly bang the door open and flew to his room angrily. The boys looked at Yugyeom and face back to me.

"Is everything alright with the maknae?" Jackson asked as he was asking about Yugyeom.

"Yeah, he drag Choi out of the school," Bambam explained as he appeared behind me, and I felt nervous.

"Really?" Mark widen his eyes and Bambam nodded.

"Why? Tell me," JB said as I began to sweat hardly. Oh, I wish I didn't do that awhile ago! Aish!

"I was drag by Kai and Sehun into a gym, and almost know my identity. They told me that they want me to have lunch with them, tomorrow," I sigh at first and began to shrink myself at the last. I sat down beside Youngjae and Jinyoung, trying to avoid JB. Cause he's very harsh.

"What?" Mark startled.

"They want to have lunch with you?" Jinyoung asked in his motherly tone.

"Nae," I replied and I heard hiss from JB as he was frustrated and run his fingers on his brown hair.

"Why all of the suddenly?" JB asked as he was too, very too, conserve by the 'lunch' date with the two boys.

"I don't know with them, do I know why?" I asked conservative, and everyone stayed quiet.

"That's it! Go to your room and do not come out of your room, until Mark came to your room, understand?!" JB command me as he shouted like a father, who scold a 5 year old girl for no reason. So I've ignore as leave the living room without a room. I heard Jackson and Mark calling my name, but I don't want anyone to talk to me. As I reach my room and banging the door too, I lock myself inside hugging my knees.

"Can I come in?" I heard Bambam's voice from the outside. I sigh and lazily stand up and draging myself to the door.

"Sure." I said and open the door. He was waiting patiently outside, and I step aside for him to enter. We walk towards my bed and he sat on one side, while I take the other.

"Look, I'm sorry on what happened to JB. I know he looks like a brother to you, but let's face it, huh?" He tilt his head to the side and I nod. "I'm also affected with the talking of JB and you, including the other members. I shouldn't let you be at this situation. I hate seeing someone being sad like you. I just.. Hate it," Bambam opened up everything and I also left sorry for him.