Chapter 2: Who's the new girl?

~Choi's point of view~

We enter earth, as I opened my eyes. It doesn't change at all. Oh I miss it so much! I've been monitoring some people at heaven, but I saw a lot of people change everyday. But, some stay as it was. No changes.

As I step out, I was in a very big house almost like a mansion.

"I guess this is our official house," Jinyoung grin and walk in first followed by, Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae. Mark stayed with me outside, holding his dog named Coco.

"Hey, did we forget something or someone is missing?" Mark asked and I looked at him, and his facial expression change into a worried face. A teleport appeared and JB fell through the ground and we laugh as our stomachs ache in laugher.

JB stood and wipe off the dust on his shirt and pants. He fixed his hair and runs in, we both follow him and enter the big house. This place is like a paradise, everything is like I'm in a beach or something... OH ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!

I flinch as I felt ticklish on my ear, I cover it and it was Bambam blowing my right ear... Aish...

"Why did you do that?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Nah, I just want some attention from you," he grin childish.

"Ok. My attention is already facing you," I joke a little, but he didn't get it. Thank goodness!

Bambam looks like he's calculating something and I laugh. I wipe my "fake" tears and slowly stop laugh as he gave me a weird look.

"I mean, I am already having your attention if you want to talk to me or not," I said and he nod, assuming he understand what I'm saying.

"Choi! Come here!" JB cuts Bambam before he speaks and I pat his bat, lip sync sorry. I hopes he understand me. I walk towards JB and sat beside him.

"Tomorrow, you'll be going to class along with Bambam and Yugyeom in university. You'll be there three times a week. I've already pick your course and your P.E. Mark hyung has your uniform ready, and also were going to change your name instead of Choi Ji Hyun, your old name," JB say as he passes me a folder with my whole bio. Wow, how did they get my full fact about me?

"How did you get my full bio on this?" I asked JB as my eyes are locked on the papers.

"Daniel gave me, since all of you are in earth. So I have to catch up and yeah I'm here," he smile silly and I rolled my eyes, disgusting.

"I'll change my name into, Go Eunha," I smile and JB nod his head as he wrote it down. Oh well... First day at earth and now tomorrow is school time. *sigh*

"Choi!" Mark called me and grabs my wrist. He drag me away and stop at a pastel door, I looked at him and he looked at me back.

"That's your door," he shove his hands into his pocket and lift his head, pointing to the door. I walk slowly and grab the knob, turning it and open it. My eyes grew wider and my jaw drop. I HAVE A NEW ROOM! OH! ITS VERY PRETTY!

I ran inside, screaming happily, to every corner of the room. A queen size bed, a luxurious bathroom, two slide door to go to the bunker, my personal closet, and my own desk! Plus with a chandelier on top.

"You seem to like it," I heard Mark chuckle as he lean on the doorframe.

"Like it? No, I love it! VERY VERY VERY love it," I emphasized the very with some aegyo. I'm not very good with aegyo, hehehe...

"Eww, stop with the aegyo! Your making me cringe," Mark hiss and rolled his eyes. Meanie!

<fast forward to tomorrow>