Chapter 2

After our first "date" I was really speechless and also sad that this wonderful place would be a place for an end.

Today I had to practice really hard. Firstly I had piano lessons, then I had singing lessons and finally I had to practice how I answer in Interviews and what I have to say on stage. After I finished practicing I wanted to eat something but...they said I can't. I went back to the practice room but Shinee was training there and they sent me away. I went out of the building and waited outside until my next practice lesson would start.

Outside

Youngmin: Always...It's always the same!

D.O: What's always the same?

Youngmin: Ah...D.O...I didn't saw you!

D.O: You shouldn't call me D.O...Call me Kyungsoo

Youngmin: Sorry!

D.O: Tell me what happend?

Youngmin: I wanted to eat lunch...but they said I can't! It's always the same...Why are they treating us so bad? They always say...You can't eat! Practice more! Make this and make that! *breaths out* I can't do this anymore!

D.O: Hey! Don't give up so fast! All of us had to work really hard and we are still doing this! And I promised to help you until you finished with your trainee year!

Youngmin: I know..!

D.O: Youngmin? *stands up* Can we meet us after you finished practicing?

Youngmin: A-and why? *stands up*

D.O: You'll see it if we'll meet us here at 4 pm! See you later! I have to go now! *walks away*

I was really curious what would happen and altough I'm not so content that he pretends to be my boyfriend...I'm happy that he is protecting me. After I finished practicing I went outside immediately and waited there until D.O came.

Outside

D.O: Youngmin?

Youngmin: Where are we going?

D.O: I would like to know more about you! So I'll start and show you a place I really like. But we have to take the bus to there..And the bus comes in 3 minutes! We have to hurry *starts to run*

Youngmin: W-wait!

D.O: What are you doing? *runs back & takes her hand*

Youngmin: Ah...But!

We ran together hand in hand to the bus station and luckily we get there punctual.

Bus

Youngmin: Where are we going?

D.O: You'll see it when we are there! But...How about you? Tell me something!

Youngmin: Ah...*looks to the ground* What should I tell you?

D.O: Do you have any silblings?

Youngmin: Yes! My little brother...But because I'm living now in Seoul I can't speak much with him! *looks sad*

D.O: What's his name?

Youngmin: His name is Minjun...*starts to laugh*

D.O: What's so funny?

Youngmin: Someday a boy came to my house...*laughs* I didn't really liked him and then Minjun started to ask him questions like...Why are you coming here? You know I'm really strong! And don't ask her out...You can't date my sister! *laughs much more* If he would know that...That you are my Boyfriend...He would kill you! *giggels* Sorry!

D.O: *laughs* I really would like to meet your brother!

Youngmin: I don't know if he wants to see me again...I let my family alone! I'm working hard for my career but...My parents and Minjun...they have to work much harder...And only because they are farmers, they don't recive much money! *looks out of the window*

D.O: After you debuted...You will earn enough money to help your family and I'm sure...They don't hate you!

Bus Speaker: Next Stop...Heojun Museum!

D.O: We have to go out!

Youngmin: We are going to a museum? But...Isn't it closed?

D.O: It is...but I asked them to open a bit longer!

We went to the museum and there he begun to tell me things about his life.