Chapter 5

I couldn't stand this anymore. All those hates and rumors and finally I went to the practice room of SHINee to speak with them.

Practice Room

Youngmin: Hello?

Jjong: Who's there?

Youngmin: It's Youngmin...I-I wanted to ask you all something...C-could I come in?

Jjong: Wait..I'll ask the others

Few minutes later

Jjong: Ok...But don't take too long!

Youngmin: S-sure *enters the room* I wanted to know...why you don't speak with me and just treat me like...like a stranger?

Key: Before we answer your question...Answer mine first! Why could you enter the company? Because you have money? or is the director your uncle?

Youngmin: Ah...I-I don't have an uncle! Who told you that?

Onew: There were pretty much rumors about you on the internet and we all thought it would be true

Youngmin: Ah...oh no...This isn't true!

Taemin: I'm...no! We're sorry that we were so mean!

Minho: Can you forgive us?

Youngmin: Ah...O-of course!

Onew: How can you just forgive us? We treated you so mean! Is there anything we can do for you? We want to show you that we aren't mean!

Youngmin: Ah..Y-yes...I need your help!

Jjong: For what?

Youngmin: Will you help me then?

Key: Of Course! If that is what you want!

Youngmin: Thank you all really much! I have to go now practice! See you later...And thank you again! *walks out of the room*

After I spoke with the SHINee Oppas, I was really happy. I started to have friends and altough the trainee days were hard...I was really glad that I could solve the most of my problems.

2 Month passed. Today all artists, staffs and managers flew to Bejing because of SM Town Worldtour. I also flew to Bejing because I would have there a special stage and I was really excited until I found out that D.O also would be there.