Chapter 3

We went trough a little garden and he begun to tell me his life.

D.O: My father was an artist and when I was little, I always went to the museums with my dad. So I want to show you how my childhood looked like *smiles*

We went into the museum and he told me all the wonderful stories of those wonderful drawings.

Youngmin: It's so wonderful here! All those drawings and inspirations...Thank you D-Kyungsoo!

D.O: I shouldn't only tell you about my life...You should feel it and see how I lived!

Youngmin: Then...Thank you!

D.O: But this was only the first part! *takes her hand* I have to show you much more *smiles*

I really hoped that this afternoon wouldn't end but it had to and we went back to the SM building.

Youngmin: Thank you for cheering me up! This was a wonderful afternoon *smiles shy*

D.O: I promise...that we are going to meet us every week! I want to show you more but for now promise me...don't give up so fast and always think of this feeling!

He left. I never really had friends who looked after me or protected me but this boy he was different than the others. He showed me another side of the world of...his world.

The next week we met us again and we also exchanged our phone numbers. From now on we met us always on Tuesday and we spend a lot of time together. I begun to really like him but someday he told me something really sad.