Chapter 6

Today we had to practice for the concert. We also practiced the Final Stage and for my luck I also could participate in it.

Director: Hello Everybody! I know you all practiced really hard for this Concert and I hope everyone is excited. We should start with the Final Stage. Everybody knows that it will end with the song 'Dear My Family' I also made the "couples" for this Stage.

He told the Couples of Super Junior, TVXQ, SHINee, F(x), Girls Generation and finally of Exo.

Director: EXO Couple Luhan and Sehun, Tao and Kris, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Chen and Suho, Lay and Xiumin, Kai and Taemin and D.O with Youngmin. Thank you all for your time and we'll see us later!

Why me? Why with D.O? I don't know. I practiced my stage the whole week and the whole day. When I was sitting in the backstage suddenly someone knocked on the Door.

Youngmin: Yes?

Amber: Hello! I'm sorry that I didn't spoke with you since you entered S.M.! But I was kind of angry but know I found out that I shouldn't be angry.

Youngmin: It's okay! I know you didn't were sure what to think about me...But who told you?

Amber: Jonghyun did. He spreaded it all around when you were sleeping in the airplane!

Youngmin: Ah..*laughs* I can't tell him anything or everybody knows it!

The day took an end and I was really happy that I started to have friends. I'm happy that I did it all by myself but I'm thankfull that D.O helped me. I didn't spoke with him. I think I didn't have done it yet because they arrived today? I don't know. When I woke up the next day, I had really much messages on my phone. The first 10 were from Super Junior or Girls Generation. They all said sorry and I was really happy they did but I didn't knew who spreaded around that the director was my uncel and I had to find him or even her. The next message I oppend was from D.O.

Message

I'm sorry that we didn't spoke together for now 2 Month? I don't know!

After this concert, we will see us on the other concerts in Japan, LA and eventually in Europe...So we have to act like a couple until the end. But I won't have time to speak with you because of our EXO Concerts! So I'm sorry! We'll see us on stage...

Why did he wrote this? If he doesn't cares about me and didn't has time..why did he wrote me then? I won't speak with him! I don't want to and this makes me just..sad.