Chapter 10

Several Month passed and the day of my debut was really close. D.O didn't spoke with anyone, only with his members. Why? Nobody knows. I tried to speak with him but now I had so much to do and I was now the one who didn't had time to speak.

Entrance Hall S.M. Building

Manager: The Plan for today...You have to try the different clothes for your Debut, then you have to speak with MBC about your Debut Stage, then you'll have some piano and singing lessons, then you'll...

I didn't listen to him anymore because I saw D.O with Kai and Chanyeol and he look so happy, that I only could look at him until he saw me.

Kai: Hey Youngmin! *waves*

Chanyeol: Hey! How are you? *shouts*

Youngmin: Anyong! I *looks at D.O* I'm fine..*smiles shy*

D.O: *looks up&looks down again*

Youngmin: Eh...I-I have to go now...*looks again at D.O and wlaks away with the manager*

What's wrong with you? This is only a trick! He's tricking you okay Youngmin? Argh...I don't know what's going on. He doesn't speaks with me in one moment and in another he's the happiest person I know...What's going on?

After the day ended I set off home. My aunt was afraid because I'm getting home so late. She always asks me if everything's okay and I always answer yes but I even don't know if it's true what I'm saying. I even don't

On the next Day I went earlier to work then the day before because I only had this one day to practice again because tomorrow would be my Debut. As I got to the S.M. Building, I bumped into Kai, Chanyeol, Tao, Kris, Bakehyun and....D.O.

S.M. Building

Kai: Hey!

Youngmin: Anyong..*looks straight into D.O's face* I have to

Kai: Can we speak for a moment?

Youngmin: W-why?

Kai: *takes her arm* Wait a moment Guys!

Kai: Because of you D.O is sad. Why are you so mean? It's your fault!

Youngmin: Why should he be sad because of me?! He's lies the whole time! He lied to me...he...Argh!

Kai: Do you love him?

Youngmin: Why should I?! Huh? He lied to me the whole time! He only joked! He showed me this wonderful museum, he told me of his life but then he said we should break up this pretending couple thing but it hurted me you know? He then sent me this message and everything was...Argh! I hate him! He hurted me so much and then I should be sorry because he's...sad?! Just leave me alone! I don't want to know anythig of anyone anymore!! *runs away*

Kai: I'm sorry D.O...I thaught I could handel this but it turned out false!

D.O: Aish...*sits down&puts his hands on his face* I hurted her and didn't realized it. And I'm sure she won't come back or even come tomorrow to the

Baekhyun: To the what?

D.O: Nothing

I can't think of him anymore! I have my debut, he hurted me and I hate...I hate...Argh! I don't say it! I can't....I love him.