River by the waters...

Momentarily I woke up just to see him hugging me back and falling asleep. I loved the feeling it gave me with the fact that he was this close to me. No thoughts in the mind and plain admiration for the man. Reminds me of one of my favorite songs' lyrics, the lyrics that I always thought I could address to no one ever. But then there he was – rightly claimed by the best man in my life after my father.

Raanjhnana ve....

Jis din se aashana se do ajnabi hue hain, tanhaiyon ke lamhe sab multavi hue hain

Kyun aaj main mohobbat phir ek baar krna chahu....

Ye dil to dhundhta hain, inkaar ke bahane, lekin ye jism koi pabandiyaan na maane

Milke tujhe bagawat khudse hi yaar krna chahu....

Mujhme agan hain baki aazmaan re

Le kar rahi hu khudko main tere havale......ve rajana....

For the one who never ever could think of being impressed by any of the guys, was here – in the arms of her favorite guy! Did I just say that? Did I just claim him to be the favorite most guy? Yes, obviously! That's why I was here! The place was pure bliss! I don't think heaven can be any better!

But then, probably he could read my mind, and probably all the thoughts too! And he smiles. And although I don't lift my eyes up, I can feel him smiling. But then, how can a person know of other person's act without seeing? Is my instinct playing a joke with me? Am I losing control over the chain of thoughts in my mind? Am I turning crazy? Or is it just the sleep-deprivation that is talking? But then, he can control no longer and bursts into laughter saying "Yes, I am awake. Let's go for a drive. C'mon."

And what more do you need? How much more could my fantasy extend? Yes, we head on to a drive at 12 AM in the night. And that too at a nearby riverfront. What more could a river want than the riverfront! I cling to him while he drives in the most immaculate manner ever! And while he patiently waits for me to get down from the bike and parks it on the ledge at the riverfront, all that I wonder about is – is it the most blessed day of my life? This has been the most fulfilling day ever. But then could this get any better?

And even before I realize, he gets done with his work and whispers in my ears "Dream on, and I am there for all of it!" and gives me a slight peck on the cheek. Just like one of my favorite songs video....