Chapter 13 : One Time Thing

"You don't look good today." Jen said, sitting next to me.

"It's nothing. I just had a bad dream." I said, still thinking about the dream.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

Do I want to tell her my dream?

Jess was there, running on the streets, running from something. She was constantly looking back as if someone was following her, she looked terrified. But there was no one, I looked everywhere but I couldn't find anyone.

She suddenly saw someone and start running towards the person.

"Nial!!" She yelled. I couldn't believe my eyes, he was there.

"What's wrong, Jess?" He asked.

"He's.. he's here." She said breathing heavily.

"Who?" He asked and looked behind her but there was no one. He looked straight at me, I thought he could see me but his gaze shifts to Jess again and I finally sigh. They can't see me.

"You can't see them."

"What are you talking about? I can see everyone, I'm the-"

And before he could complete his sentence, someone snapped her neck and she immediately fell down, Niall looks shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes, I can see everything but I didn't see anyone near her.

He looks everywhere again but there was absolutely no one again. He dropped on his knees and he closed his eyes while holding her hand. When he opened it again, there was sadness in his eyes. I felt bad watching him feel this way. The lifeless body of Jess is on the road and there was no one other than Niall.

"What is going on?" He murmured.

I'm brought back to reality, Jess is waiting for me to answer and I feel like I'm still living in that dream.

"Nothing. Someone died and it was painful to watch." I said. Oh and confusing because your boyfriend was there as well.

When I woke up from that dream the first thought that came to me was why Niall was there? They knew each other?

But it was a dream. There's 80% chance that whatever I saw wasn't real. Maybe I had that dream because that's what I think about these days. About Niall, Zayn and Harry's connection with Jess and that's what was stored in my sub-conscious mind, which made me to dream about them.

Mind is very powerful.

"Okay. Try not to think about it." She said. "You want an oreo shake?"