My previous chapter

Hello friends!

As you know, there is a chapter in this 'story' about the new Beauty and The Beast movie. It is just a short page as I drival on about meaningless complaints without actually coming to any conclusions. I would take this page down, but I can never strcture my thoughts on the movie in a proper way for me to do so.

I want to write it in a way that comes across blunt and forceful enough to get my point across, but I don't want to make it sound like I know best.

I want to give my opinions honestly without upsetting anybody, but I trust my audience enough to know that they are not screaming brats who immediately write hate comments at the first sign of a disagreement.

I want to not go on and on about how I don't want to upset any of you, in the fear that someone might actually go on this tedious rampage of hate comments, but I do still have that fear.

A Youtuber named Lily Peet made a whole video about people who do this, and how it's okay to not only admit you were wrong, but that you are allowed to disagree with someone.

(at least, I think that's what she was saying. I was too drawn in by her alluring voice to fully listen to what she was talking about).

But the problem with that is, this isn't a video. It's a written story online. And as such I cannot put the same charisma and energy into my work as she does, because you cannot hear or see me.

So, I am going to re-write that chapter. And hopefully I can actually put some meaningful thoughts into it, and I trust you (yes, you) enough to not fill my inbox with bullshit complaints about how i'm wrong, and nothing else.

This was a very angry chapter, but I hope you can see that I do actually respect you as my audience very much, and I rely on you heavily because without you I could not have mad it this far as a writer.

And I love you, is basically the message behind this chapter.

Okay, toodles!