Other Disney Villains

Disney Villains!! Who doesn't love Disney Villains? (other than the Disney heroes). They're cool, clever, sneaky and hilarious.

In my first chapter I told you that my favourite Disney Villain was Doctor Facilier. So I decided to share the limelight with my other favs, with a chapter that exactly nobody asked for:

First:

Doctor Facilier.

So cool. He has a voice that could melt butter. He's persuasive, charming and can twist his words. But I'm sure you already knew that. Also, he voices the cat in Coraline, and that's really awesome. The Princess and the Frog was the first Disney princess movie released in my lifetime. And as a lover of Disney, I was so excited. I spent every second of my primary school life reading up on frogs, and toads and 1930s New Orleans. I pretty sure that's why my mother now hates that movie, but whatever. That's her opinion.

Second:

Jafar.

He also has a voice like butter. I know his voice actor Jonathan Freeman is American, but is Jafar played with an American or English accent? Comment below with your opinion.

There was a time in my life, not to many years ago, where I was obsessed with the movie Aladdin. And I don't mean I watched it a lot. I mean, it was all I talked about. You said anything, anything at all, and I could find a way to link it back to Aladdin. I was pulled out of two conversations by my dad who asked-no-pleaded for me to talk about something else. Which was very rude on his behalf, as he is unnaturally boring himself. Oh, whatever, you didn't come here for my life story, moving on.

Third:

GASTOOOOON!!

See previous chapters for more insight.

Fourth:

Mother Gothel.

I have a... tricky relationship with my mother. And given how much we argue, Mother Gothel just hit a chord with me. But in a good way. She kind of is like my mum, but without the murder and locking me in a tower. I mean the other stuff, like making Rapunzel feel worthless and playing it off as a joke.

"Gullible, naïve, positively grubby, ditzy and a bit, well, vague."

Hahahah (my self esteem can't take this. Send help).

Moving on before I burst into tears-

Fifth:

Ursula.

A curvaceous and sassy make-up clad sea-witch with attitude and charisma (and who gave me some very confusing feelings growing up).

Yeah, not only did Ursula make me seriously question my opinions on other girls, but once I found out she was based on a drag queen, she also 'made' me ponder my gender.

(I have currently chosen the simplest way out, and identify as an asexual agender. Lucky me).
Comment below with your favourite villain and why.