Your comments *I love you all*

From CheezBallzHunter: 'YOU FORGOT SCAR'

OH MY GOD I'M SO SO SORRY FORGIVE ME DISNEY GODS I HAVE FAILED YOU!!

For once in my life that wasn't sarcasm. I'm so sorry.

I was super distracted when I was making that chapter (I'm still surprised anyone actually read it), so I'm sorry if it isn't the best. I will redo it.

Sixth:

Scar.

First of all; Jeremy Irons. Fun -slightly gross- fact: my grandma keeps a photo of Jeremy Irons in her drawer. One day my grandpa took it out and asked "Whose the creep?"

Grandpa, don't pretend that you've been married to this woman for so-many years and don't know Jeremy Irons is.

Secondly; Jeremy Irons' voice. As you may have noticed, I mention voices a whole damn lot in these chapters (I almost put 'videos' there, what am I thinking?), but the two things I notice first about someone is a) their voice, and b) their hair. Slightly odd, but if you've got a nasally American accent, and greasy hair, I will run the other way. Don't doubt me on this.

Also, Scar is oddly relatable. Don't know why (and don't care why), but I feel so damn sorry for him-although most of that sympathy is washed away by the fact he tried to rape Nala. No, really, that's a thing. They animated the whole scene with voice actors and everything before they realised that's kind of messed up.

From CheezBallzHunter: 'IM SORRY  OBSESSED WITH LION KING BUT SCAR IS BEST VILLIAN EVER YAS NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT CAUSE HE SO COOL AND STUFFS AND I DONT KNIW WHY I LIKE VILLIANS INSTEAD OF HEROS BUT I DO CAUSE YEAH'

OKAY, THAT'S GREAT I DONT JUDGE YOU, I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT DOCTOR FACILIER, JUST PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHER PEOPLE OPINIONS!!! I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARENT BECAUSE YOU SEEM REALLY NICE, IT'S JUST A REMINDER!!!!

Wow, that comment took a lot out of me.

From CheezBallzHunter: 'Or dead. What I'm actually from the 1800's and I got killed? What I'm actually just a ghost now? OoOoOoOoOo scaryyyy bisexual ghosts oOoOoOoOo......'

The hell? Okay, you keep doing what you're doing man, you're hilarious. You make my comments section that little bit funnier.

From CheezBallzHunter: 'I wish I was social enough to at least carry a conversation with my own friends'

Three words: Don't. We. All! Your friends love you, dammit! And if they didn't they wouldn't talk to you. It also bugs me when people say "Just go up and introduce yourself." I mean, I need a damn script to talk to people. Have you ever tried to talk to a stranger? The most I can get out is a half-hearted fandom reference before running away.

From CheezBallzHunter:

'U must think to breath

Brain: "Hmm... should we exhale? Or inhale?"

Lungs: "idk I don't make descicions"

Brain: "well I don't breath because I'm not the lungs, Lungs"

Lungs: "yeah but I can only follow your orders"

Brain: "no because to order u to breath would involve thinking and that's dangerous"

Me: *is slowly dying*'

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I have no idea what's going on in this comment, but I love it. It makes me laugh every time. Are you saying I need more pauses in my writing? Okay, thank you for the constructive criticism, I will pick up on that.