7 Minutes - Kacey

"...Kacey!"

   " W-what!?"

I looked over at Kacey and he blushed deeply. Katlyn then ran up to him, grabbed his arm, and ran back towards me. She grabbed my arm and pulled us both towards a classroom. Once there she whispered something to Kacey and pushed him in. He fell on top of me and Katlyn barricaded the door. Kacey just blushed so did I. Kacey then got off of me and helped me up.

   " S-sorry about that! Katlyn pushed me an-"

   " There's no need to apologize. It's fine."

   " Oh ok. So what do you want to talk about or what to do?"

   " I don't really know."

I sat there on the floor against the wall. I just stared at the floor.

   ' Why did Katlyn do this? She was so eager too. I like KC but this is going a little to far.'

   " _______? Are you ok?"

I looked up and seen Kacey looking at me with a worried expression on his face. I immediately blushed. He put his hand on my forehead.

   " You feel really hot."

   " ...."

   " ...."

Then he leaned forward. I started leaning too. Our lips were inches away from each other. Then we heard something being scrapped against the floor. We instantly pulled away. We both looked towards the door and see Katlyn come in. She started fangirling thinking we kissed. We almost did. Until she stopped it. When we were heading back I could see the disappointment on her face. I went and sat on my sleeping bag and watched the game continue on. I felt someone sit beside me. I looked over to see Kacey.

   " Hey Kacey!"

   " Hey ______ I was wanting to talk to you about what happened back there."

   " O-oh ok."

   " I like you ______ I do but-"

You kissed his cheek.

   " You want to go slow."

You said finishing his sentence. He nodded and held your hand as you two continued to watch the game. Both in a blushing mess.

                                                           The End~

A/N: Hey guys so comment down below a person you would like me to do from Phoenix Drop High. Also sorry for making it a short one. Till next time.