7 Minutes - Gene

"...Gene?"

   " W-what?"

You both looked over towards Sasha and Zenix to see Gene.

   " Gene why are you here? "

   " Oh Sasha and Zenix invited me. Why should I not have come?"

   " No it's fine. follow me."

You just followed Katlyn towards a room. When you got there you walked inside and sat on a desk. Gene came in and stood by you. Then Katlyn shut the doors and barricaded them. You didn't want to be there. You wanted to spend your time with your friends. Not the leader of the shadow knights.

   " So your _______ I presume."

   " How do you know my name Gene?"

   " Sasha and Zenix. How do you know mine?"

   " You are the freaking leader of the shadow knights. Who doesn't know your name?"

   " Very true my little pawn."

   " You know my name say it."

   " Huh a little pushy and a person with claws. Interesting."

   " I'm not dealing with this."

You walked over to the window and opened it. You looked down seeing it as easy to climb down.

   " What are you doing?"

You turned around to see Gene watching your every move.

   " I'm leaving. I came to talk with my friends but apparently were playing 7 Minutes in Heaven."

   " Is that the game we were playing?"

   " Ya and I'm leaving."

   " Now hold on there. Your staying and we play the game right."

   " We are. We don't have to kiss we just do something for 7 minutes."

He walked up to you and put his arms around your waist. You just looked at him wondering what he's going to do. Then he kissed you. You kissed back. He pushed you against the wall and deepened the kiss. He bit your lip asking for an entrance. Before you did anything the barricade started coming down. You pulled away quickly and stood on the pedestal outside the window. Gene looked at you completely hypnotized by you.

   " Sorry Gene, but I think I'll take my leave."

   " now hold on."

Then the door opened. Gene disappeared from your view.

   " Gene were is _____?" Katlyn questioned.

She didn't see you.

   " She left. She didn't want to do this."

   " Ok well come on back down."

   " In a minute."

Then you heard the door shut. Gene came back into view and he was smirking.

   " So back to our conversation. Are you really going to leave me here after what you did."

   " Did?"

   " I kissed you. You kissed back."

   " Well I am still going. You can come if you want."

   " Are you kidding of course I'm coming with you."

He climbed on the pedestal beside you. You started climbing down. You reached the bottom and so did Gene. When he reached the bottom he pulled you closer.

   " So where were we?"

Then he closed the gap between the both of you and he pushed you against the wall.

   " Gene."

You both looked up to hear Sasha and Zenix looking for Gene. He grabbed your hand and started walking away.

   " Let's go somewhere quite."

You nodded and followed.

                                                                  The End~