7 Minutes - Dante

"...Dante."

   " Why me."

You looked over and seen Dante talking with Travis. Then he looked towards you. He walked up to you and Katlyn.

   " Hey there baby I see that you picked my name out of the hat."

You just nodded.

   " So...is your name Ariel? Cause we were mermaid for each other."

You just sighed and looked down.

   " Katlyn do I have to do this?"

   " NO. Pick again. I'm not letting Dante be alone with you."

   " Sorry Katlyn, but all is fair in the game. We have to if you want to be fair."

I seen Katlyn glare at Dante.

   " Fine...follow me."

She lead us up the stairs into a class room. She shut the door and barricaded it.

   " So baby girl I heard you're good in algebra, can you replace my X without asking Y."

   " Please just stop the pick up lines."

   " Why?"

   " They are either to cheesy, dirty, or funny."

   " Well to bad cause that's what I do baby. Let me tell you I didn't believe in love at first sight, but I'm willing to make an exception in your case."

He got closer to you. He put a hand on your cheek and pulled you closer. Then he kissed you. It was rough, but then turned sweet when You heard the barricade coming down. You pulled away and looked at the door. You seen Katlyn come in and drag you out. You went back to the gym and sat on your sleeping bag when you felt someone sit beside you. You looked and seen Dante.

   " Hey baby your smile lit up the room, so I just had to come over."

You laughed a little bit. Then he sat beside you and pulled you closer to him. You both watched the game continue together.