7 Minutes - Blaze

"...Blaze."

   " W-who?"

You didn't know who she was talking about. You have heard of a Blaze but never seen him. Daniel and Aphmau grab a werewolf with red hair.

   ' So this must be Blaze.'

I looked closer and seen the little details. I noticed that his eye's were both a different color. Very unique. Then his eye's were lit up like he was having fun. Daniel and Aphmau dragged him over to me and he waved with a smile on his face. I waved back when I felt a tug on my arm. I looked and seen Aphmau pulling on my arm. I reluctantly let her. She then pushed us into a classroom. I heard her and Daniel scream. I walked over to the wall and leaned against it.

   " So what's your name?"

   " My name is _______."

   " Oh your that one chick that Daniel keeps talking about."

   " What?"

   " Hmm well Daniel talks about you a lot since your close friends. "

   " Well we are close friends...so what does he tell you?"

He came and leaned beside me on the wall and looked at me.

   " He says your really pretty which he's right on that one..."

   " Aww shucks."

You blushed.

   "...your super smart, you like to run around, your kind of funny-"

   " Kind of?"

He laughed and you just blushed. Then he just looked at you.

   " You are how Daniel described you. A little more than I thought."

   " Thanks. I guess."

   " No Problem. Anything for you since you have never been in my presence before."

He posed like a hero and I laughed. He then ran to the teachers desk and brought out her swivel chair. He sat on it and looked at me.

   " Try and catch me." he shouted.

I only laughed as he pushed past me. I ran after him. He was to fast on that chair. I stopped to catch my breath. As I was I felt myself being pushed down. I fell on the floor along with someone on top of me. I looked and seen Blaze on top of me.

   " Sorry I hit a little chip in the floor and the chair kind of threw me off and on top of you."

   " I-It's fine."

   " Your cute."

   " What!?"

He just looked at you as you blushed madly. He then leaned down and kissed you. You kissed back. He then pulled back and helped you up.

   " Hey would maybe want to go on a date with me?"

   " Sure!"

   " All right! Lets go!" he shouted.

   " Wait right now?"

   " Ya come on let's go."

He picked you up and carried you towards the window. He started running toward it and you held onto him. You heard braking glass. The next thing you know is that your in Blaze's arms safely on the ground. He was chuckling and looking at you.

   " What? Were you scared?"

   " A little."

   " Don't worry I won't let you get hurt _______."

He leaned down and kissed you quickly and started walking away letting you walk on your own. Holding his hand.

   " I SHIP IT!!!!" you heard from the school.

Blaze and you turned around and seen Aphmau and Daniel screaming. You just shook your head and kept walking.

                                                                 The End~