C H A P T E R :9

"Yezzz," Jessie rubbed her hands together, an evil grin on her face. "Yezzzz~~They kissed! They kissed! "
"And when are you and Jace gonna do that? " William snapped, to shut her up as they trudged along the snowy path together. "We're finished. It's now your guys turn. "
Jessie stopped, staring at William with a dead look as he grinned stupidly, "Nevermind that. "
"I was correct, it did shut you up, " William laughed, clapping her back.
"Sophia! Shut your boyfriend up!" Jessie looked over her shoulder, staring at the sleepy girl.
"..." She took a tired and annoyed glance at Jessie, yawning before smacking her lips together, Nonetheless,still not saying anything.
"William, fix your gf, " Jessie turned her head to William as he slowed his pace to be with Sophia. "Clary! Jace! Take a pic! "
"We didn't bring," They both said in unison, catching up to Jessie's pace.
Jessie cursed, "We should have brought.Damn it!"
"Next time, " Clary patted her back, smiling.
"So where are we going again? " Jace asked, whistling and humming a random tune. "I haven't really gotten it clear yet."
"Duh, " Jessie rolled her eyes at him. "You were poking the snow the whole time we were discussing. It's not our fault."
"We're heading towards south west," Clary answered, checking her notebook."We'll check around the southern areas to see if there's a lead or so. "
Jace made an "aah" and continued humming a catchy beat.

Hours after hours, minutes after minutes, the group felt tired but relieved as they made some sort of progress and covered almost the entire south western area.
Of course, there were some bumps along the road like, running away from wolves.
They finally set up a tent where they thought it was safe to do so.
"Ahh, " Sophia groaned, rubbing her sore legs. "My feet are zo zore. "
"Me hungry," Jace whined, rubbing his stomach and licking his lips. "Dinner! Dinner! Dinner! "
"Wait! " William snapped, annoyed because he couldn't get the fire to start. "Jessie! Help!"
"What am I supposed to do? " She peered her head out the tent, her hair falling to the side.
"How about catching the fish please, " William turned his head to look at her, still holding the two sticks.
"Ugh fine, " She walked out the tent, bringing the scythe out with her. "You do know that we have a lighter right? "
"Why didn't you tell me! " William dropped the two sticks he was holding and held his hand out. "Throw it to me. "
"Clary!" Jessie called, entering the tent again. "Borrow the lighter please."
"Kay, " She rummaged through her bag until she found the small blue lighter and tossed it to Jessie. "Here ya go. Wake me up when dinner is ready. "
"Yeah me too, alright? " Sophia entered, immediately laying down in the sleeping bag, Clary beside her.
"But I'm left with the boys, " Jessie grumbled."Fine because you two need it. "
"Thanks/z," They said simultaneously,laying down and beginning to sleep.
Jessie went out, the boys attention on her.
"Kay boys, the other girls are gonna sleep so here's what were gonna do," Jessie began to instruct, her hand on her hip. "Us three are going to go get some fishes for dinner, make the fire, and cook the fish, ya know the routine of ours. "
"I thought I'm the leader, " William pouted, standing up from his crouching position.
"You are, " Jessie patted his head, ruffling it a bit."So come on and let's go get dinner for us. "
Jace stood up and brushed snow of his attire,"Let's go and hurry because I am hungry! "
As if on cue, his stomach grumbled loudly, his face turning beet red.
"Oop, " His face flushed as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. "Now you know. "
The other two laughed, beginning to walk towards the lake that they had seen on the way here, Jace following behind as they chatted merrily.

"How was the kiss? " Jace asked, a sly grin on his face. "Tell us. "
William's cheeks turned red from embarrassment,"It was awesome! "
"Aw man! I thought I was supposed to get a kiss first, " Jace complained then turned to Jessie,who was looking at the environment.
"Hey chica," He grinned,sending a wink. "How about you give me a kiss. "
Jessie turned her head to look at Jace with a tf? Look, "Aw hell naw. Don't even think about, ragazzo.Your not worthy. "
"Then I will be, " Jace proudly returned, his thumb pointing to himself. "Watch me. "
All he got in return was a slap at the back of his head.
William chuckled and taunted him,"Haha you don't get a kiss!And I do~ "
"Shut up, " Jace deadpanned, lightly punching William's shoulder as he laughed.
"Here we are," Jessie placed her hands in her jacket's pocket, putting all her weight on one leg. "Let's start
fishing. "
"How do be break the ice though? " Jace asked, stepping beside Jessie.
"I brought my scythe, " She pulled out her scythe, showing it to Jace.
"Break it!Break it! Break it! " William chanted, dropping the bucket he brought to watch.
"Kay, "
She brought her scythe down, the blade breaking and cracking the ice.
The cracks started to spread, basically breaking the whole ice that had sheathed the lake.
"Awesome, " They muttered, watching the scene unfold.
They began doing what they always did, beginning to fish for some fish they could at least find.