C H A P T E R: 11

◕‿◕ Hello, friends.
Hi.So cruel to Sophia. I thought we made a deal that she just slowly dies, not kill herself.

"I can't believe it, " Jessie sobbed,her hands covering her eyes. "She...She k-killed h-herself! "
Jace and Clary rubbed circles in her back as a way of comforting their friend.
"She wanted to not be useless, " Jace soothed or atleast tried to. "She sacrificed for us. "
"YOU'RE NOT MAKING THIS ANY BETTER! " Jessie stood up and pointed accusingly at Jace, glaring. "Now leave me alone."
She stormed out of the tent, her arms crossed and glaring at nothing but the things infront of her.
"Well now you've done it," Clary hit him in the back of his head, glaring angrily.
"Ow! Hey! " Jace groaned and turned to look at his sister just as she walked out of the tent. "I still don't know what I did wrong! "
"Then think about it!" Clary yelled from outside, checking on the fish they brought for dinner.
Jace fell silently after, trying to contemplate on what he had done.

Jessie stormed to the edge of the cliff, oh not to suicide.... Just to sit there and stare at the lovely sunset mocking her.
She plopped into the ground, her legs dangling as she rubbed her arms with her hands for comfort.
"Hi... " William muttered, sitting down beside her.
"Hey, " She didn't look up though the wind continued blowing
on their hair.
"It was probably for the best, " He muttered, putting his hand on top of her's as a sign of comfort. "She wanted to do so... "
"She always did wish to have a dramatic moment where she dies and a boy is by her side, " Jessie snickers a bit, a smile on her face before it went back to a thin line. "But... "
"But what?" His voice was soft and comforting, like how a brother comforts a sister.
"I didn't think it would really happened, " Jessie wiped a stray tear that escaped from her right eye,more building up later on.
"To think it just happened moments ago, " William whispered, the sun down and the stars out for everyone to see. "If I could turn back time and save her, I would..."
"I just really wished she never drank that...that thing!" He sighed,a gaping hole in his heart where Sophia was supposed to be.
"It was inevitable," Jessie stood up from where she sat, her head held high to look at the sky and her hands dangling by her side. "Huh...To think we were betting on you guys marrying till death do part you. "
"Yeah?" William stood up, dusting whatever was on his clothes while looking at the girl before him.
"I guess death had other plans, " Jessie turned her head to the side to look at him, shrugging,her face blank.
"What's sad was that, " William rubbed the back of his head and sighed once more. "I never was really able to ask her to my girlfriend officially... "
Jessie bit her lip to keep her from breaking down, "Let's just go. The others are probably looking for us. "
"Okay. "

"Where have you guys been? " Clary asked, sitting down with her leds drawn up.
"No where, " William grumbled, taking a seat beside Jace.
"..." Jessie grabbed a fish on a stick and began to take a bite, staying silent.
Nobody talked, the cackling and burning of wood the only noise that can be heard other than the occasional coo or noise animals make. "So I was thinking maybe the River was somewhere off to the east and if we walk the whole way tomorrow with a few stops, We could make it in around sunset," Clary broke the silence, looking around nervously at her friends.
"Alright. Thanks Clary, " William gave a soft smile,patting her back softly for moral support.
Jessie stood up and dust herself, her scythe wrapped around her back as she turned her back on them, "Don't follow me. I'm going to go somewhere and I'll be back later. "
"Jessie wait! " Jace was about to run after her when Clary and William grabbed each of his hand, preventing him from chasing after her. "What are you doing?! "
"Leave the girl be. She needs time to process everything that has happened to her, " Clary whispered,though loud enough for them to hear.
Jace furrowed his eyebrows but nonetheless plopped back down, grumbling and cursing.

"Why? Why? WHY? " Jessie slashed at a tree with her scythe angrily, her teeth pressed together.
"Does it have to be her? Why can't it be me? " Jessie eventually slowed down, frustrated as she placed her back against the tree, slowly sliding down as she drawed her legs up.
"Why? " She said meakly, her body quivering as her lips trembled.
She then eyed her scythe, having a ridiculous idea in mind. She slowly brought it up to where it leveled with her chest, shaking though not retreating.
"I can be with her..." Jessie was about to stab herself in the heart, though something pulled it back and stopped her from doing so.
She looked up and glared at the culprit, though Jace seemed unfazed.
"Let me go, " Jessie gritted her teeth, struggling to break free from his grip.
"No... " Jace voice softened, and he sat beside Jessie
(UGHHHHHH I CAN'T HANDLE THIS... THIS SAPPINESS!!!!! THIS UR JOB AthenaMoira)
"Why won't you just let me...." Jessie broke down into tears, not finishing whatever she was supposed to say.
Jace embraced her in a loving warmth, her head buried in his neck as he shushed her, saying sweet things and plainly just comforting her until they both fell asleep like that all night long

😆 I have been gone for so long. Im sorreh,forgive me. Its just freaking school just slapped me in the face, gave  me a pile of shit called homework and ran away before I could say anything.
And next week we have the effing cheer dance, my head is going to explode.
Our dance and formation(My group and I made it) is supahhh complicated, I'm not even sure the whole batch can handle it....
Soooooo FORGIVE ME!!! MY WRITING IS A LITTLE BIT OFF BUT, Ya know...?
The ending though, You could like clearly see that it was rushed and that I'm not so good with the...ugh, ewww....sappiness.
But now, I'm Back, Athena's back so let's get started. AthenaMoira ITS YOUR TURN WOMAN