0700

Calls, messages, I hadn't been receiving any of them from him for the entire twenty-four hours. He didn't contact me, not even a single Hi. I missed him already.

I glanced down to my watch. It was 5 am.

I had been waiting for him for an hour, but still, he did not show up. Even a slightest sound of the grass swayed to the direction of the sudden wind, made me thought it was him.

When I turned around, there was nobody there.

Is he not going to come today?
When is he going to show up?
Where are you?

My heart was starting to thump out of my chest, and the feeling of guilt was slowly taking over myself the longer I sat, and waited for him.

I started to think everything that had happened was because of me, it was all my fault.

Maybe it was true that it was for his migraine. Maybe I should not doubt on him. Maybe I should not ask, or say anything at all.

"I'm sorry," a voice that I'd recognize was coming from my back, and as I turned around, I saw him standing at the back of the bench I was sitting on.

I rose from my seat and locked my eyes to his, who was looking down on the grass.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung," he repeated his apology.

"No, it was my fault. I'm sorry for asking you those unnecessary questions. I'm sorry for doubting on you," I defeatedly slid my hand and wrapped it around his arm.

"It was mine, I'm sorry for being selfish,"

He moved his gaze from the grass, and looked at me in the eyes. They seemed so shiny and crystallized even in the darkness around us.

"I'm sorry for saying you were being busybody when you actually weren't. I understand you were worried of me and I appreciate your concerns towards me. Who would've done that other than you? I started to realise how important your role in my life is. I'm sorry I was overreacting, it was all because I was nervous. I didn't tell you about my migraine, and my health in general, and the pills as well. Sorry for keeping you worried, and putting you in an uncomfortable situation, it was my fault after all. I'm sorry, Taehyung. I will try to be a better friend,"

He looked at me in sympathy. I could feel his sincerity in every word that came out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry for forcing you to answ—,"

"Stop apologizing, it was not your fault. It was mine," he chipped in.

"But Jimin,"

"I'm sorry,"

Jimin, you were wrong.
You should've apologized for lying,
not this.