0800

I thought I felt a breeze drifting from my back and brushed against my skin, as I quietly rose to see if giggly Jimin was standing behind me.

What I could see was plain dark, and nothing else.

I glanced down my watch, it was thirty minutes past five. He had always been late every time, but not this late, usually it only took him five to fifteen minutes but,

it had been an hour and a half.

Where are you?

Heaving a sigh as I looked on the left side of the river in front of me. There was a train passing by me, and my loner self.

It was cold, it was November indeed. The leaves on the trees were barely there, and the air was colder than it was supposed to be.

I wasn't sure if I felt sick or the air was just very disturbing, usually I could handle cold weather well but that morning, it was different.

It was almost like it was biting my skin, leaving rashes and giving me goosebumps that I never wished for.

I pulled my phone out of my jacket's pocket, and pressed the home button. That was when I realized I had received a message from him.

I opened it, and I felt my heart sinking in as I read the sentence that he sent to me.

'I'm not feeling well, I'm sorry I can't come. And you don't have to come and visit me, you really don't. My mother is taking a good care of me. Have a good day, Taehyung.'

The text message was sent thirty minutes ago, but I was too busy with my own thoughts to even realise I received a text from him.

I wanted to see how he was doing, yet he told me to not come and visit him. He hated it when someone didn't listen to his orders, especially when he told the person to not do something.

He wasn't feeling well, and I didn't want to piss him off.

'It's okay. Get well soon, Jimin. Tell me if you need anything.'

I pressed send, and in a split of a second the message had been sent to him.

I pushed it back into my pocket, before getting up and leave the park.

It was my first time leaving the park that early.

I should've not listened to you.
I should've went to visit you.
And see you.
For one last time.