{Ch 12}

"No, I don't ever wanna knowNo other shotgun rider beside meSinging to the radio

No other shotgun rider beside me
Singing to the radio."
-Tim McGraw, "Shotgun Rider"
~~~~~

The next day, Leo and I were going to the town park with Peyton and Noah- the newest dating couple since this morning. They weren't exclusive yet but I can't wait to hear the story of how he asks.

I was getting ready in my room along with Peyton. Honestly, this girl and I do everything together. It was more of a romantic walk, not a super casual kind of instance. Sure, there would be very causal and sweaty people and children there. Leo and Noah obviously didn't care about that.

Peyton's beautiful red hair was in a French braid that she did herself... somehow. She's so talented I can't even explain it. She was wearing a black v-neck t-shirt that was slimming on her. Her skirt was a pink with vertical ruffles and eccentric floral details. For shoes, she wore fake crocodile print, pointed toe heels that matched the flower colors.

I looked like a bag of trash compared to her tall structure and gorgeously styled hair

I looked like a bag of trash compared to her tall structure and gorgeously styled hair. My straight brown hair was pulled up in a ponytail with a braid wrapping around the elastic and a few strands of hair framing my face. For my outfit, I wore a baggy blue sweater with clean, white, ripped jeans. My shoes were beige short heels with a strap going across the toes. Peyton made me carry her Chanel pink purse with our phones and her extra lipstick. She was a girly-girl sometimes but I didn't care. She was still one of my best friends.